+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Wokes...

Make sure you wear latex gloves whilst nursing your semi DJ.

I've recently made a killing and saved the local council a small fortune in speed humps by binding ten illegals together and bolting them to the floor.
    It's the way forward!
    And still there'll be lefty-luvvies who moan we don't provide job opportunities for the sponging c*unts.

Makes me so angry.

Best to protect yourself as it only takes one to complain and boom you're history. The written word can be misconstrued in the intentions of the writer.

I might be SUPERMOD but since the layout change (for me) I don't seem to be a someone anyone anymore

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Best to protect yourself as it only takes one to complain and boom you're history. The written word can be misconstrued in the intentions of the writer.

I might be SUPERMOD but since the layout change (for me) I don't seem to be a someone anyone anymore
    Well mate, i do hope you are well and prosperous!
    I entertain this board and even keep it alive at times
    should the powers to be consider myself surplus to requirements, then its their and everyone else's loss imo so unless anyone has a rash on their genitalia needing the soothing wiles of Larry the gargling Goat (who also swallows)! then i'll just have to promote Gertrude
    Take care now
    John...

I have only just been released from Twitter jail for using the term "Boonie's" As Piers Morgan says "The worlds gone nuts"

I am a presumptious, tenacious in your face c'unt at times, but its all about a laugh at our own expence so man up and get on with it or even better just ignore it, self important doltoids!

Maybe the daily lurkers on here could allocate a sense of humour injection on here......................................But i doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post

Heh. I’m still a mod here too. And whatever happened to bwforever?

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Heh. I’m still a mod here too. And whatever happened to bwforever?
    BW retired from work. He did announce it on here. then left the boards
    Rab is still in contact with him and said he was OK

I am what I am
    Take care now
    PS No one likes me.No One Likes Me ........ :-)

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast