+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Wokes...

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Aye it’s just Psaw (Frank) on there now which is pretty fair as he was always the only Cambridge fan on there.

My Carlisle board is still relatively busy (on a good day). Kel sometimes gets on but few of the old clique post anymore. We have a facebook group though and keep in touch that way.
    OK griff - good to hear you're still chatting. Give them my regards if you will please

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Who killed Jilted John?... I liked him
    Hmmmm
    I always thought it was the ConT

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Hmmmm
    I remember fondly Jilted John's Friday night paranoid meltdowns on here.
    We all enjoyed it

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Hmmmm
    It was a race. By the time I got here Bwforever had already done the deed. JJ didn’t stop though. He followed me onto my local village hall facebook page and posted bile about me. I was public enemy number one apparently.

He referred to my wife as a "chav" and claimed our daughter did not exist.
    When he sobered up he denied it but Moorlad read it and called him out on it.
    Rab and myself threatened to put a bullet in Jilted's head and he totally freaked out (we was only joking)
    Trouble with Jilted was that he always got personal which is a big NO on these boards.
    I knew BW was going to get rid of him as he also personally abused Bw.
    He had his 3 strikes and out.

Ps i invited him on open forum for everyone to read to meet me and family anywhere of his choice on the South coast which he childishly refused.
    Last edited by Tricky1966; 24-09-2021 at 01:05 PM.

I've finally seen the light and have joined.

I'll be on my way to the M3 junction of the M25 on Monday with my IB comrades. Imogen has packed mung bean sandwiches and Tarquin has promised some of his home made elderberry cordial to pass the time after we've glued ourselves to the tarmac.

Of course we're apologetic for the disruption with thousands being late for work and probably losing their jobs in some cases but something has to be done and I too am losing money from my eco pagan dreadlock business. Jacinta was at the one yesterday and she also lost out as she runs a vegan-only bongo drum society with a gig at the Cotswold fertility chanting festival cancelled. Although it has to be said the lovely police near South Mimms sat with her and sang with her recital after arresting some nasty lorry drivers who were swearing at her.

The world will end by 2023 unless the GB government order all gas boilers to be removed immediately. Which is why insulation is so important. Rupert has written a stern letter to China demanding they also act now. They are by far the worst culprits in greenhouse gas emissions and if it wasn't for covid we'd be cycling there to glue ourselves to Tianmen Square.

We'll do that of course next year and I'm sure their police are just as nice.

Kumbaya My Lord, Kumbaya.

Whatever happen to JJ,he started posting on the longside and just disappeared.?

Who knows - dead or arrested?

Who knows, who cares ?, he was just a weird scotch man.

Hepatic alcoholic failure maybe?

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast