+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Wokes...

What happened on here and VE got out of hand and I'm as much to blame as anyone for what happened,Jilted isn't posting anymore so why don't we just forget about it and move on but I do agree that what happened to Griff wasn't on and out of order

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    What happened on here and VE got out of hand and I'm as much to blame as anyone for what happened,Jilted isn't posting anymore so why don't we just forget about it and move on but I do agree that what happened to Griff wasn't on and out of order
    Oh so it was just about what he said to Griff that was out of order?
    What about what he said about my family then coco That was ok in your book i guess then.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Oh so it was just about what he said to Griff that was out of order?
    What about what he said about my family then coco That was ok in your book i guess then.
    JJ threw out the bait and you took it Trick and the fact that you keep randomly bringing JJ up and followed him onto Longside makes me think that he's still got you in his keepnet

It was a bad time all round and best forgotten

So you admit he was a troll then Psaw2, Well done as there was me thinking you was nieve.
    Alas not a very good troll though because he is banned and i aint.
    As for "in his keepnet" You keep believing that as i laughing at the ridiculous thought of that.
    Ps don't read my posts if you are offended by them.
    It's a simple equation.

JJ isn't a troll but he's definitely a wum and liked being one as well,as I said it all got out of hand and nasty (for you as well Trick) and best left in the past,JJ got banned because he was enemy to many and it was inevitable that it would happen so he moved over to VE but unfortunately it kicked off on there as well,VE got closed down because of us Trick, they actually closed down a forum which shows how bad it was and probably put an end to it as the majority didn't go onto Longside to follow it up
    Why would I put you on ignore? You are entitled to your say even if I don't agree with it but some things are just best left alone

I agree Chalky.
    Best left in the past my friend.

Was JJ a Woke or perhaps a Tarquin?
    Just asking

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    Was JJ a Woke or perhaps a Tarquin?
    Just asking

Jilted John or JJ first appeared on Hammers chat during the 2010 World cup and was quickly sussed out by us and was told to f uck off.
    Then a few of us Hammers chat took over this board one night and he followed us on here.
    He was obsessed with who i was and i gave him enough clues of my Hammers mad username (Tricky) but he still thought i was someone else.
    I then set up a new name on here called (Trickydick) then replaced by (Tricky1966) and the rest is history.
    Was he a woke?
    I would suggest he was very disturbed.
    But as Chalky says it's all in the past.
    Last edited by Tricky1966; 27-09-2021 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Jilted John or JJ first appeared on Hammers chat during the 2010 World cup and was quickly sussed out by us and was told to f uck off.
    Then a few of us Hammers chat took over this board one night and he followed us on here.
    He was obsessed with who i was and i gave him enough clues of my Hammers mad username (Tricky) but he still thought i was someone else.
    I then set up a new name on here called (Trickydick) then replaced by (Tricky1966) and the rest is history.
    Was he a woke?
    I would suggest he was very disturbed.
    But as Chalky says it's all in the past.
    Yep, in this case Chalkmeister is right!
    Be Lucky Now
    John...

The Hammers Board users ended each sentence with "cnut" back in the day

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast