+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Hallows Eve.

Happy Hallows Eve.

Remember if you are going trick or treating tonight to respect people wishes if they do not offer a treat to you.
    Just peacefully walk away with a smile.

Then return later and p­iss up their front door.

Happy Hallows Eve

A dump in their letterbox usually does it!

But if they are immigrants then order them a pizza and give them some money.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    But if they are immigrants then order them a pizza and give them some money.
    We do that anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    We do that anyway!
    We do what we can.

Ive changed my avatar accordingly to the skull flavoured pumpkin lol, Halloween ought to be more than once a year.

La’al scrotes coming round my place can f­uck off. Bloody American garbage, what’s wrong with a hollow swede (turnip up here) with a candle in and bobbing for apples while the adults get pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    La’al scrotes coming round my place can f*uck off. Bloody American garbage, what’s wrong with a hollow swede (turnip up here) with a candle in and bobbing for apples while the adults get pissed.
    Aww come on uncle Griff lol, you've got to be down with the young style stuff these days.... whatever the f*k that means.

Acid man are you subversively telling us you worship Gothic cultural appropriation?...............Or do you just have a thing about skulls?

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Acid man are you subversively telling us you worship Gothic cultural appropriation?...............Or do you just have a thing about skulls?
    I like watching the skulls explode on zombie films lol. If there was such a thing as zombie p*orn, ohh yes its when their heads get blown off and all that claret goes splashing about.
    Last edited by Acido; 31-10-2021 at 07:05 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast