+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Wokes...

Gaz the SUPERDEBAUCHER has been very quiet of late. Do they have depraved foot fetish clubs in Swindon?

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Gaz the SUPERDEBAUCHER has been very quiet of late. Do they have depraved foot fetish clubs in Swindon?
    I is backkkkk kkkkk
    I fergert ma pissword and asked foomad for help many moons ago.
    I am waiting for their help still
    Good job my memory came back
    Hoooray I hear you say

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    I is backkkkk kkkkk
    I fergert ma pissword and asked foomad for help many moons ago.
    I am waiting for their help still
    Good job my memory came back
    Hoooray I hear you say
    Write your password down somewhere safe so you can find it if needed.
    Somewhere like the back of the fridge.
    Thank me later.

We made the polution causing scum think again this morning at J31 of the M25 at Thurrock.

Algernon glued his face to the tarmac and is willing to go to Guantanamo to save the planet, water-boarding and all. Tilly has sold the barn on her 25 acre property to fund the protests and Kestrel has even abandoned her community music workshop and stripped off in front of the lorries.

She said they could all have a pop for free if only they promised to mend their ways but so far no takers. She does hum a bit although she's in good shape for a 79 year old!

But there's been warmth too. A bloke wearing a claret and blue scarf came and gave us some cheese footballs.

So all is not lost. Especially as St Greta is taking us to China in her solar powered yacht to complain about their coal fired power plants after we've done bird!

A boat load of whirling Dervishes from Konya washed up in Dover today. As they practice a vow of poverty they are being sent straight away up North as it caters more for their needs.

Name:  dog.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  37.7 KB

Well, we've given Boris an ultimatum.

He has to make a move by October 25th or we'll up the ante. The protests will stop until then.

Giles has to look after his grandchildren during the hols as his son Petrincius with hubby Tarquin have an important mobile gnome carving gig in Stow on the Wold, LaVerne has a group love-in with like minded singletons in Cumbria (no weirdos) while Beatrice is taking the family over to Gstaad to prepare the chalet for the coming ski season before all the snow disappears.

All will be using their 4x4's but that's all ok because none of them will be eating meat apart from bacon rolls.

Should the scruffy blond facker not act we'll be forced to sacrifice one of our group.

At a yet to be disclosed junction of the M25, an IB member will be burnt alive in a Wicker Man now being assembled at a secret location by Peregrine and his friends on his artisan community workshop. The draw for the lucky winner will be posted on Twitter although he or she will be chosen from those with a good voice as 'Big Yellow Taxi' will be sung as the flames lap up.

On top of that, three of our younger lady protestors, Anenome, Binty and Wood Sorrel will strip naked and bare their pert behinds to the traffic, inviting any hairy lorry driver inconvenienced by the delay to anally enter, each thrust symbolising a day less for the health of Mother Earth.

Can someone please pass me one of those compostable wet wipes ?

Send the scum Somalians in to deal with them. The vermin love murdering people.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Send the scum Somalians in to deal with them. The vermin love murdering people.
    We are the dustbin of the facking world!!

So as they have an 11 day amnesty where is Binty getting her rimming from?
    It's a concern.
    Sadly she may have to turn to the dog and a jar of marmalade (again).

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast