+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Wokes...

Wokes...

Coming off the M25 today in my 30 tonne lorry I couldn't stop in time and ran over a bunch of protesters. Something about wall insulation. What a bunch of work shy c*unts. The old reactions were a bit slow I must confess from 17 pints of scrumpy last night and I did have my mobile in one hand and a Maccy D's in the other, but how dare they stop a bloke trying to do an honest day's work picking up illegals at a grand a pop.

When I let them off at Fleet Services several of the fackers puked up because of the mess and I had to clear it up as they ran for it.

Can I send the bill to Extinction Rebellion ?

It reminds me of that joke Jasper Carrot told, along the lines of..
    "I recognised the person as his face hit the window, and then he bounced off the bonnet of my car".

Nice one John,keep up the good work.

I bet the you were swerving all over the shop before you got lucky DJ

If these hippies disrupt my Fortnum & Mason cheese and wine luxury hamper delivery i shall not be amused!

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Nice one John,keep up the good work.
    A sad affair my learned friend.
    Those woke c*unts can burst a tyre with the amount of piercings they have, i did well to avoid a complete catastrophe my good man.
    I accidentally pushed a couple of degenerates in to an oncoming 5.45 great Western at reading not so long back. I did try to save them but a particularly voluptuous blonde with massive droopers caught my eye and I'm afraid I had to unload there and then whilst our woke friends were being turned to mush!
    facking annoying as the clear up made me late for a meeting at a knocking shop in Swindon.
    C'unts!

Take care now
    John...

I actually thought you were joking Daggers, did all that really happen then ?.

Indeed. When one has to unload it's best not to leave it!
    If the crusty c*unts had only done a bit of research they'd have known that I was delivering the illegals to a company in Basingstoke that turn them into wall insulation anyway so all the nastiness could have been avoided in the first place, but the ragheads had paid up front so at least I wasn't out of pocket on that score!

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I actually thought you were joking Daggers, did all that really happen then ?.
    DJ never jokes upon these highly fundamental issues Acid man.
    Legend has it he once sacrificed a virgin at the stake in an old churchyard in Thatcham.
    Last edited by Tricky1966; 21-09-2021 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    DJ never jokes upon these highly fundamental issues Acid man.
    Legend has it he once sacrificed a virgin at the stake in an old churchyard in Thatcham.
    Indeed Sir, stiff as a wood here!

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast