+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Wokes...

So now we want 10mph when we're protesting my learned friend.
    A victory indeed, but I'd go a step further and say get out and push the vehicle, that way Consuela and Bunty won't get hurt with people trying to run them over.
    That poor woman yesterday nearly broke a nail while being molested by that chavvy inbred trying to get her young weasel to school. He's only going to end up in Macdonalds anyway after a stint at her majesty's, so what's the rush?
    I shall continue the good fight Mon Ami. I'll be on the M25 with Trevelyan and the gang with our giant balloon of Greta holding a big cock for all to see.
    I trust you'll join us.

I don't know about you lot, but personally I couldn't give a fack. I'd much rather be slavered up to the eyeballs with factor 900 sipping fence cleaner on a beach, (or hillside, if the icecaps have washed them away) than freezing my conkers off eating whalemeat with Nanook, while his 94 year old wife is rattling around in her tent knocking up a broth of polar bears b.ollocks singing along to the Alaskan top 40.
    Carbon footprint my arse, burn it all is what I say. And don't get me started on the rainforests, facking eyesores. Far better to have an ornate sculpture of a naked bint with her giblets on show, carved from Brazilian hardwood than some deseased ridden tree that's home to a family of apes. Fack em, skin the facking things, let's get back to making coats, handbags, shoes etc. Far better than seeing Dickie Attenborough with his nose up an apes arse anyway. Facking ponce, traveling the world on our TV licence whilst molesting penguins in the Galapagos Islands. Now you know why they walk funny, he's been at them for years!!!
    And as for these woke tramp kants
    prancing about trying to save the planet, I say to you. Go fack yourselves, myself and many like me have helped put you where you are today, paying for your education while you sit around eating lentil and mung beans, s.hitting through the eye of a needle and ending up in hospital with a panic attack because your nappies are full of crud. The very hospitals we've paid for, no less!
    You see, I really don't care, I'll be kicking a ball around with Sir Bobby and drinking brush fluid with Oliver Reid and the gang while you're electrocuting yourselves in your energy saving cars, so up your b.ollocks, you heshe non binary, gender fluid facktards.

They're back again here after a 10 day break, holding up traffic in London for hours.

The thick kants can't seem to grasp the fact we're doing as much as possible. It's China and to a lesser extent India who are the real culprits. China aren't even bothering to attend the climate summit in Glasgow.

I'm sure Canada has it's share of bored old f.ucks with nothing to do, brainwashed bints and hippy turnip-shaggers just like we do.

As I've said. Arrest the kants and fly them to Beijing so they can protest there. Good luck with the softly softly approach from Chinese plod.

Update.

Animal rebellion have scaled the Home Office building today demanding we all switch to a plant based diet.

Quite right too.

I'm having a big, f.uck-off steak tonight in solidarity.

Motorists chucking black ink at the rancid vermin now. I salute all the hero motorists for that act of reply.
    Name:  insulate.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  62.6 KB

Me and Svetlana are popping round the neighbours later for a slap up dinner. Chicken, roasties, all the trimmings.
    They'll be tickled pink when they get back from holiday on Saturday to find their freezer empty.

Anything to help out and I've already taken the bold step to put the Somali farm workers on a full grass diet. It will help them in the long run.

i have increased our meat intake 10 fold as an earth balance is essential. I had 2 bacon baps for breakfast, a large doner for lunch and it will be slow roast lamb tonight with couscous. I'm drooling thinking about it. I may have to have a Cornish pasty just to keep me going!

Oh no Greta has turned bad.#fallenangel
    Name:  greta.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  54.5 KB

yes mate,
    They're back again here after a 10 day break, holding up traffic in London for hours.

The thick kants can't seem to grasp the fact we're doing as much as possible. It's China and to a lesser extent India who are the real culprits. China aren't even bothering to attend the climate summit in Glasgow.

I'm sure Canada has it's share of bored old t,wats with nothing to do, brainwashed bints and hippy turnip-shaggers just like we do.

As I've said. Arrest the kants and fly them to Beijing so they can protest there. Good luck with the softly softly approach from Chinese plod.

Update.

Animal rebellion have scaled the Home Office building today demanding we all switch to a plant based diet.

Quite right too.

I'm having a big, fack-off steak tonight in solidarity.

Waitrose are selling Vegan Potato Milk at £2.39 a Litre.

Or Lidl sells Vegan Pea milk for 12 Pence a pint.

Decisions Decisions...

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Waitrose are selling Vegan Potato Milk at £2.39 a Litre.

Or Lidl sells Vegan Pea milk for 12 Pence a pint.

Decisions Decisions...

Here here.
    Me and Svetlana are popping round the neighbours later for a slap up dinner. Chicken, roasties, all the trimmings.
    They'll be tickled pink when they get back from holiday on Saturday to find their freezer empty.

Anything to help out!!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617