+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: v Hibs (h) LC

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    That's still not enough reason for the overall poor sales so far for a cup QF with good pricing at home to Hibs

Team deserve a good turnout, hopefully just a lot of last minute ones given the very efficient online ticketing system we have
    Harsh reality that people cannot shell out for the Derby then follow that up with another game through the week.

We are a big enough club that we should be getting 4-6k home fans in for a cup quarter final regardless

Season ticket holders for example didn't pay recently for any games and pricing is decent, obviously not everyone can make it, still hoping for a flurry over next 48 hours

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    Well, I'm one of the boys that couldn't afford £30 for the derby nor afford to renew my season ticket this year. So, I was down getting my ticket for £18 today. Not often I can afford to attend thesedays, so this will be my 1st physical attendance for some time now.

I cant wait to get back to a game and am really looking forward to it.

Pretty sure we will sell out the lower teirs.

I miss the days where guys would just decide to go to the match on the day and roll up to pay at the turnstyle.

I'm not a big fan of modern ticketing processes at football. Think the whole process is a bit off-putting.

Okay, I am a dinosaur, I admit it.

Nevertheless, mon the Terrors on Thurday, I cannot actually remember the last time we actually beat Hibs. Can anyone tell me?
    I mean with regards modern ticketing systems, ours is very good and very efficient, makes life easy, hibs fans were praising how easy it was for them buying for their end on our site, if carlsberg did ticketing systems was said lol

Yeah, like I said I'm a dinosaur.

The systems in place are probably exactly what theyoung supporters want so all is good IMO. They are the future of Dundee United. And it was encouraging to see so many young people in the crowd on Sunday.

I will cope I am am sure!

As I have implied a lot recently, it's the prices that prevent me from attending more than the technological hoops I have to negotiate.

Thank goodness I was off work today and had the time to actuallty just go down to the shop and buy a physical ticket!

Even though the staff seemed surly and unhappy that I was even there, I was delighed to come away with a ticket in my hand!

Now let's get intp that semi-final.

We are a big enough club that we should be getting 4-6k home fans in for a cup quarter final regardless

Season ticket holders for example didn't pay recently for any games and pricing is decent, obviously not everyone can make it, still hoping for a flurry over next 48 hours
    Week before pay day for a lot of people. A lot of whom live month to month. Also on TV so I can see why the crowd is going to be low.

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    Well, I'm one of the boys that couldn't afford £30 for the derby nor afford to renew my season ticket this year. So, I was down getting my ticket for £18 today. Not often I can afford to attend thesedays, so this will be my 1st physical attendance for some time now.

I cant wait to get back to a game and am really looking forward to it.

Pretty sure we will sell out the lower teirs.

I miss the days where guys would just decide to go to the match on the day and roll up to pay at the turnstyle.

I'm not a big fan of modern ticketing processes at football. Think the whole process is a bit off-putting.

Okay, I am a dinosaur, I admit it.

Nevertheless, mon the Terrors on Thurday, I cannot actually remember the last time we actually beat Hibs. Can anyone tell me?
    Andreu pen v Lennon’s Hibs I seem to remember - that’s a guess !!

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Andreu pen v Lennon’s Hibs I seem to remember - that’s a guess !!
    Correct. Our only win in 13 attempts against Hibs. That's a terrible stat that needs to change.

Sadly missing the game as have to be in Glasgow that night. Hope enough do make it though and get right behind the boys.

Chance to play Niskanen again and hopefully get him more of the ball. Clark should start too. Think Courts also said that Carson will play too.

Is Sporle injured? Wasn't in the squad Sunday.

Will be a good test of our squad/style. Feel with have left a few results on the pitch against these guys recently

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamsof83 View Post
    Sadly missing the game as have to be in Glasgow that night. Hope enough do make it though and get right behind the boys.

Chance to play Niskanen again and hopefully get him more of the ball. Clark should start too. Think Courts also said that Carson will play too.

Is Sporle injured? Wasn't in the squad Sunday.

Will be a good test of our squad/style. Feel with have left a few results on the pitch against these guys recently
    This is a very important match - a chance of silverware and a winnable quarter final.

We should DEFINITELY play our strongest team possible.

Come on United !!!

You’re only as big a club as the number of fans the team on the park today attracts

Nonetheless we are sixth in size in Scotland, and first in quality when it comes to passion, humour and solidarity

We’re Arabs, it’s never about the numbers alone, it’s a question of identity

I do sense a great season for all of us ⚽️❤️

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)