+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: v Hibs (h) LC

We've got our tickets but had to decant from the top tier of the GF to the bottom tier so back in with the greetin pusses. Can't see there being much more than 3000 Arabs at the game and didn't know the game was on tv so that will be more detrimental to the size of the crowd than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    We've got our tickets but had to decant from the top tier of the GF to the bottom tier so back in with the greetin pusses. Can't see there being much more than 3000 Arabs at the game and didn't know the game was on tv so that will be more detrimental to the size of the crowd than anything else.
    Does premier sports actually count as being on TV? 🤔😂

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Does premier sports actually count as being on TV? ����
    Unless you subscribe (which can’t be many) then iirc from the Hibs semi last year it was 12.99 for a one off month subscription. So for the sake of a fiver AND the money going toward the Club rather than a third party broadcaster, why would anyone not go?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Unless you subscribe (which can’t be many) then iirc from the Hibs semi last year it was 12.99 for a one off month subscription. So for the sake of a fiver AND the money going toward the Club rather than a third party broadcaster, why would anyone not go?
    I guess if you have kids and whatnot it'll be much cheaper. It's actually going to cost me less than their month subscription fee to go to the game. 🙂

Iptv will pick up this game too along with those who subscribe to Premier Sports. I think those who don't go will either watch it that way or go to a family member or mates house to watch it. Its a quarter final though so it would be out of the question for me to watch it on tv. Really looking forward to it and of course hopefully getting a wee look at Wee Jum's statue on the way there.

That would be a pathetic turnout imo and look terrible on the back of Sunday that we can't pull half the fans back for a big cup game

Have seen us in home QF's against lesser opposition with 5k turning out

Was around 2600 sold as of last night, maybe a late rush will see us get to 4k

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Does premier sports actually count as being on TV? ����
    no lol

Iptv will pick up this game too along with those who subscribe to Premier Sports. I think those who don't go will either watch it that way or go to a family member or mates house to watch it. Its a quarter final though so it would be out of the question for me to watch it on tv. Really looking forward to it and of course hopefully getting a wee look at Wee Jum's statue on the way there.
    i fvckin hate lower GF - its full of utd mad cvnts

With regards tonights ties I actually think the fun will get through against Perth and be in their first semi final since 2006, Sevco should get through too

Watching the Dees game on hesgoal on my TV, not a bad stream tbh. Only watching to try it out as an option for our game tomorrow. I'll miss second half anyway as will be on way to work but might be worth trying out for the rest of you?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)