+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Sellick

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I'm hoping we can pick up minimum 6 points from the next 4 games. If so then that would be us halfway to safety after the first round of games and in with a good chance of top 6. Early days I know but I'm very encouraged, just a pity we are so light up front though ��
    If we pick up 6 from the next 4 I will be spending a lot of time masturbating because I'll be so hard with excitement

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    If we pick up 6 from the next 4 I will be spending a lot of time masturbating because I'll be so hard with excitement
    Well that's nice to know 🤔🤭🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    Shedka has a couple of posters for that sort of carry on

Superb display

Pawlett, Fuchs and Levitt. Tremendous

We’re a Jon Daly type away from being a very decent team

Defensively I have zero concerns. F ucking zero

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Harkes like everyone else played well today but he hasn't been as good as you make him out to have been. Struggled in Paisley and goal aside in the derby he wasn't that great in that game either. Credit where its due though he was very good today.

He didn't struggle in Paisley lol, was having a very good game then had to be put to right back

Thing is it's obvious watching him all along he had potential and will go onto have a good career with us and after us, it's plain to see imo

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Superb display

Pawlett, Fuchs and Levitt. Tremendous

We’re a Jon Daly type away from being a very decent team

Defensively I have zero concerns. F ucking zero
    Yup, away from home too we are generally steady, only 6 lost in last 19 away in the league

1-0 on Perth, 0-0 in paisley (should have won) and 1-1 at Celtic Park (May have won if given the stonewaller) so far in the league since the opening day blip

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    He didn't struggle in Paisley lol, was having a very good game then had to be put to right back

Thing is it's obvious watching him all along he had potential and will go onto have a good career with us and after us, it's plain to see imo
    Harkes done nothing in that game before his switch to right back.Pawlett was the only bright spark in midfield that 1st half and the 2nd half was totally forgettable so not much to comment on there.

Harkes is quality, it's as simple as that. 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Harkes is quality, it's as simple as that. 🙂
    It's no coincidence that under a technical coach, players like Harkes and Pawlett are playing good football. The same players who couldn't create anything for Shankland. It's obvious they're being coached to be more patient in possession. The passing and use of space under TC has been night and day better recently.
    Watching players play the ball away quickly was eye bleeding, losing possession all the time. We're starting to look coached.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    It's no coincidence that under a technical coach, players like Harkes and Pawlett are playing good football. The same players who couldn't create anything for Shankland. It's obvious they're being coached to be more patient in possession. The passing and use of space under TC has been night and day better recently.
    Watching players play the ball away quickly was eye bleeding, losing possession all the time. We're starting to look coached.
    This is what I thought Hearts would be like under Cathro. Luckily it seems to be working out better for us so far. Hopefully it continues and Tam gets some funds for a striker.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)