+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Sellick

I am hearing we may have a striker coming in on trial. Must be out of contract or due to be released. Watson possible loan to Montrose

Not a massive Steven Thomson fan as a pundit but fair play to them bigging our pressing play, passing and the ludicrous penalty - Naismith and Caldwell couldnt believe it either. First time ive watched sportscene (not live btw) in must be 5 plus years. I wanted to seethe at the pundits but miles better than hartley, sutton, mccann, boyd etc etc although Stewart is good for a rammy

I know Rod Stewart reads this forum so GIRFUY yah plastic Scot 😁

Someone has made a compilation of every pass Levitt made at Parkhead

https://twitter.com/OurDUFC/status/1442522646311317510

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post

Outstanding yesterday. Is he as good as Paul McMullan though?

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post

He's been trying the same for all McNulty's, even trawled through all games played for us but the fella's struggling to find a minute's worth

A few difficult moments in that 90, only to be expected when you consider the millions they've paid for their players.

But.. that is the most complete 90 minutes I have seen from a United side in years. Far better than the win in the Cup at Pittodrie because that was the worst Sheep side in memory.

Every aspect of our game yesterday was excellent. The shape, the bravery on and off the ball, the quality of the passing, the drive, passion, energy and commitment. I'm still buzzing from it, been waiting a long time to see that. Absolutely beautiful. Only one point but what a point. Well done everyone at Tannadice.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    A few difficult moments in that 90, only to be expected when you consider the millions they've paid for their players.

But.. that is the most complete 90 minutes I have seen from a United side in years. Far better than the win in the Cup at Pittodrie because that was the worst Sheep side in memory.

Every aspect of our game yesterday was excellent. The shape, the bravery on and off the ball, the quality of the passing, the drive, passion, energy and commitment. I'm still buzzing from it, been waiting a long time to see that. Absolutely beautiful. Only one point but what a point. Well done everyone at Tannadice.
    Brilliant post to wake up to on a Tuesday morning Stokey. Thank you. If I knew how to bookmark I would!

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Outstanding yesterday. Is he as good as Paul McMullan though?
    We would have won the league already with Paul as it seems he is better than Messi now.

I miss how he was like a wind up twiddler who spins out of control and eventually simply stops. I cant believe how he has improved so much and got Dundee top of the league. Baffling we need to look at our coaching - think how many goals ours strikers would have missed with his deathly precise crossing and end product that he has suddenly obtained.

The roof of the shed is relieved. 🙂

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)