+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Sellick

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    According to the Official there's no PPV Sunday either, so very restricted, not even sure if DUTV will be screening this for overseas viewers.
    My son is watching it in a Celtic supporters house through Celtic TV using a firestick thingy mate.

Our neighbours provide us with sugar,teabags,milk,broadband,Sky Sports,BT Sports but nae FN Firestick thingy mate

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Our neighbours provide us with sugar,teabags,milk,broadband,Sky Sports,BT Sports but nae FN Firestick thingy mate
    I'm working but can't even get it recorded off Hesgoal as it's banned over here.

The Rangers at their best,truly FN sickening and its done to a fellow supporter.They will never ever be allowed to wave their Union Flags in the EPL.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/new...rter-old-firm/

I'm working but can't even get it recorded off Hesgoal as it's banned over here.
    It’s on DAZN over here. No sure about other places.

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    It’s on DAZN over here. No sure about other places.
    Hope it's worth the watch mate 🧡

Hope it's worth the watch mate 🧡
    Not expecting much and it’s a bit of a free hit. Saying that, didn’t see the Sevco result coming.

We are either getting whipped 6-0 or as i have a feeling with no utd fans there we may sneak this 1-0 and sack the board to be song of the day.

Utd screening this in hospo IF celtic agreem which they probably wont.

Don’t mind Sutton, he’s pretty objective with his match analysis and if truth be told I don’t think the knuckledraggers would have much issue with him being present during a bigot fest, however, I 100% agree with the huns stance on popcorn teeth, he’s a phukkin maggot and would certainly present a security risk, so best keep him as far away from Castle Greyskull as humanly possible.

As for the fiddlers not allowing away fans, might not be too long before they are begging us to return, coz if they keep up they’re dismal run they will see the support disappear like snow aff a dyke, similar to the eighties.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Don’t mind Sutton, he’s pretty objective with his match analysis and if truth be told I don’t think the knuckledraggers would have much issue with him being present during a bigot fest, however, I 100% agree with the huns stance on popcorn teeth, he’s a phukkin maggot and would certainly present a security risk, so best keep him as far away from Castle Greyskull as humanly possible.

As for the fiddlers not allowing away fans, might not be too long before they are begging us to return, coz if they keep up they’re dismal run they will see the support disappear like snow aff a dyke, similar to the eighties.
    I say fvck both of them. The old firm that is. Orange marches in Glasgow 2021 - wtaf?? The riots after you guys don't see. Because they don't want to show it. We are Scottish not Irish or Dutch. **** off both of you. Your intolerance and ignorance. The gypsies can fvck off too (that's tolerance for ya) - Scotland doesnt want you or need you. But refugees with guns are welcome

#****edupnation

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)