+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Sellick

Yet again the standard of refereeing in this country is shocking and there for all to see once again. That was a penalty and red card all day long. The game is being ruined by poor decisions week in week out. I wonder if that would have been given if it was a celtic player that had gone down. 100% it would have. It's hard enough playing the old firm without the ref being on their side as well. Good first half performance by Utd and hopefully more of the same 2nd half. Let's hope tam has been strong enough to have a go at the ref at half time. And let's hope we get the luck 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    What the phuck is happening with us getting decisions just now? Pawlett’s red, GMS pen, Thu night, thon ‘pen’ today - all totally ridiculous. Notwithstanding that sch1te, and regardless as to whether we get something today, that is the best performance at Celtic Park so far for a long, long, long time…………………
    We beat a certain team earlier this season

Mon United, get intae thum!

I think that if he gives the penalty..he has to send him off...so it was much easier to crap his pants and ignore it. Joke of a decision. He will probably send of a united player now as well to stamp his authority on the game.

Whilst Hibs get yet another pen - joke really. Watching this i would be hopeful of a winner from us - BUT been there 100s of times penalty celtic 93rd minute banker

United were really up for it today. Good team to watch. Well done to Thomas Court. Deserved more fae that ref.

What a result and what a performance

i thought it was a 95th min pen but ref didnt bottle it - we played well rode our luck at times but the Courts era has been ok so far

I'm glad they decided to lower the crossbars at Celtic Park .

Very good display and not one passenger ��

Standard o referees in Scotland is terrible...surely tae f**k the SFA (do sweet F all) should look at this and make changes.
    Proud of the players, what a brilliant performance fae United against the one shoed tinkies

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)