+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Fulham - v - Leeds United ***EFL 3rd Round***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    The irony lol!!

Simply pointing out that we got a decent result away in London and included 2 of our under 23's in the initial line up, and brought anotherb 2 on - all of whom did a decent job, and couldn't understand the griping about it.

Didn't mention anyone by name - and certainly not you
    So why the dig at me??

No, sorry just don't answer, leave it alone .
    You never respond to the issue do you? I didn't KNOW the f00king result when I made the point about the sequence of penalty takers, NO-ONE DID as the final sudden death penalties hadn't been taken.

My point was regarding using the U23 players at what IMHO was an "inappropriate" time, nothing more, nothing less.

As for mentioning me by name, don't be shy, I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    You never respond to the issue do you? I didn't KNOW the f00king result when I made the point about the sequence of penalty takers, NO-ONE DID as the final sudden death penalties hadn't been taken.

My point was regarding using the U23 players at what IMHO was an "inappropriate" time, nothing more, nothing less.

As for mentioning me by name, don't be shy, I'm not.
    Be quiet WTF he was pointing the finger at me this time lol

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Be quiet WTF he was pointing the finger at me this time lol
    I don't understand what "be quiet" means, and I know EXACTLY where his aim was.

Means stay calm keep the gun in the holder and the bullets dry as I'm sure they will be needed in the near future lol

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Means stay calm keep the gun in the holder and the bullets dry as I'm sure they will be needed in the near future lol
    Am calm as a cucumber m8, never anything else, despite indications to the contrary.

Cool as a cucumber

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Cool as a cucumber
    I knew a girl once and she loved cucumbers and i was cool with that

I'll leave you two new bezzies to get on with the back slapping and moaning about the team then....Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    I'll leave you two new bezzies to get on with the back slapping and moaning about the team then....Enjoy!
    Pathetic.

Good to see everyone getting along

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)