+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Drastic measures - Koemans to Pique - Marcus to Appo

Question I would like answering is why Ismael was allowed to sign a nomark like Cole ? The Board ? Knew Ismael was leaving , even the dogs were howling abart it , Why was this Allowed ? It's not acceptable, . And a 3 yr contract ? Well done to those that sanctioned that " CLOWN'S"
    Last edited by Romared; 21-09-2021 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    A think Morris has a deceptive turn of pace. Dunt get mi wrong he's no Martin Bullock but he's no slouch either.
    Although Morris isn’t slow - it’s the other ***** attribute that he’s got (and Dike has got) that makes them indispensable to the team.
    That being - UPPER BODY STRENGTH.
    Able to wrestle for the ball - shield the ball - bring it under control - then play others in.
    Only Obbi in the squad has that same ability as Morris.
    Strong lads.
    From January it’s what made all the difference and got us up to 5th.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Although Morris isn’t slow - it’s the other ***** attribute that he’s got (and Dike has got) that makes them indispensable to the team.
    Able to wrestle for the ball - shield the ball - bring it under control - then play others in.
    Strong lads.

Al reserve judgement on Obbi Nudge as I ent sin him laik yit. His height alone doesn't necessarily mean he is a strong, hold the ball up type player. For all I know he might be a 6ft4 featherweight when up against uncompromising championship defenders. Tha seems to be very sure he has the attributes that you say wi art him mekkin a single appearance for us. I find that strange with all due respect.

What I do agree wi thi on is our lack of physical presence up front this season. I sincerely hope that Obbi is the bollox mate, the next Trevor Aylott perhaps but as I say, al reserve mi judgement

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Al reserve judgement on Obbi Nudge as I ent sin him laik yit. His height alone doesn't necessarily mean he is a strong, hold the ball up type player. For all I know he might be a 6ft4 featherweight when up against uncompromising championship defenders. Tha seems to be very sure he has the attributes that you say wi art him mekkin a single appearance for us. I find that strange with all due respect.

What I do agree wi thi on is our lack of physical presence up front this season. I sincerely hope that Obbi is the bollox mate, the next Trevor Aylott perhaps but as I say, al reserve mi judgement
    Yes I can see what yer saying - cos I’m like the rest of us - I haven’t seen him play - only clips on YouTube.
    On evidence of that he’s got shoulders as wide as barn doors.
    And at 6’5” he should be able to make his presence felt.
    Eight matches in …… and he’s still to make an appearance.
    Ok there was the visa issue - but visas don’t prevent anyone becoming fit.
    A crazy crazy situation the club has put itself in.

Yes I can see what yer saying - cos I’m like the rest of us - I haven’t seen him play - only clips on YouTube.
    On evidence of that he’s got shoulders as wide as barn doors.
    And at 6’5” he should be able to make his presence felt.
    Eight matches in …… and he’s still to make an appearance.
    Ok there was the visa issue - but visas don’t prevent anyone becoming fit.
    A crazy crazy situation the club has put itself in.
    Thiam ed shoulders as wide as barn dooars and an arse as wide as the whole barn itself burrit dun't mean they can play at Championship level. As tha nivva asked thissen the question why Oulare has only scored 16 goals in the last seven years, abart two a season.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Thiam ed shoulders as wide as barn dooars and an arse as wide as the whole barn itself burrit dun't mean they can play at Championship level. As tha nivva asked thissen the question why Oulare has only scored 16 goals in the last seven years, abart two a season.
    Got a feeling we're going down this season. All the alarm bells are ringing. Can't score goals, unbalanced squad, inept head coach, no fit strikers, waiting on player regaining fitness.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Thiam were only a little fooooker.
    Only 5’11”.
    Near enough an Oompa Loompa.
    Last edited by Young_Nudger; 22-09-2021 at 01:34 PM.

5 foot eleven inches was the distance round his arse.

He edda lot on his plate during his time here.

Strong lads.
    He can run at em aswell,beat a man and get a shot off.l like our strikers,ant seen new lad been poorley, wat kind of player is he,can he take em on,beat a man and get a shot off.let mi no pls,av ad headaches for a week thought it wa a tumour,goid night viena were my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    You are right & he should be given an opportunity to at least come off the bench , nothing wrong with the recruitment policy, the problem is how it is applied on a match day
    I totally agree that he Cole should be given an opportunity. Our form hasn't been good and therefore it would have been the perfect opportunity to try something/someone different. Having said that, I'm still not sure that Cole is a good idea; certainly came out of left field this one. But why sign him and keep him on the bench when we are struggling to score goals.only Schopp can answer that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast