Just caught up with it. Its beyond me. To give Oneill his due, he can pass and shoot, where it all falls down is that he never puts it to good use.

Its like putting a Papuan New Guinnian forest dweller the kays to a BMW. He wont have a clue, like Oneill and his passing ability.

He never makes it pay, there is no inductive thinking or imagination. He will never hit a killer pass, hes Papuan.

The only role i imagine he has in the team is too defend, and he fails at that. He should join the supporters club in an observational role, because not only can he do it off the pitch but on it.

I would pick him for the team if he could develop a head first lunging tackle, a bit like Mick McManus.

I would order him to be the "log", of the team. At free kicks around the box his role would be to lay down behind the wall if the opponents have a cunning plan to shoot low.

Even this may not work as he is a midget by current standards. I would imagine him thinking" oh dear, and i wish i was six inches taller" as the ball flies past him into the net.

No assemblage of words can give a proper designation of Oneill. And he is brazen with it. He is the Judas Iscariot of the team, but he cannot perform that either.

I think it fair to call him a tadpole among Gudgeon. I cannot describe the shock of that ball going in. It reminds me of the remote chance of life being created.

The chances of life in this Universe is the same as hitting a moving target a million miles away with a catapult, then multiply that a million times.

Oneill had divine intervention, or a ju ju on his side, there is no other explanation, as Oneill scoring is objectively impossible.

Lino of St Albans 1963