+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attention predictocompers.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    So, to sum up, Frank fails to deliver the £20 he promised last year. Now he suggests another game, played to his rules and “if”” he wins WE have to give HIM twenty quid.

Howoldboy, I don’t think there can be an unwarranted attack on his character because he doesn’t have one.
    On this occasion I thought a Priti Patel style apology was appropriate.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-a9461316.html

Really Frank? I mean. REALLY? Youv’e been joking all along? You might have mentioned it. It’s funny, nobody has answered your numerous humorous posts on the Cambridge board for 11 days.

Ah we’ll, now that the joke’s on us and you’ve come out as a comic I’ll be getting that twenty notes, won’t I you scamp. Of course, when you don’t pay it’ll be obvious that when you said you were joking, that was the joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    What is wrong with you people? Your sense of fun is completely absent. Without someone like me gadding around, this board would have two threads a week.

Do you get how conflict, of any sort, gets hits? Or fun, jokes, drama?, like this? If any of you was to be invited to a party, it would be dead in ten minutes, because you were there.

If you turned up at jesuses crucifiction, looking down he would mutter to himself...just when i thought things could not get any worse.

If you went to the Bahamas, it would rain, and the sun would come out when you left.

You are all empty, meaningless.....boring. I have walked in cemeteries, and had more fun reading gravestones. It must be a Cumbria thing. Digging peat all day long must result in thinking this board is worth logging onto.

It isnt...is it?
    Do you not consider that without people like you gadding about, many more people would visit and post on this board?

I have been abused abysmally. The person appointed to protect me, Mr sasqwatch, has failed to do so, and indeed has been a ring leader. Where am i to turn? Pay me 20 pounds or promise me too, and i well post an entry today.

I know you wont, or apologise for the libellous, abusive treatment of a complete innocent. Indeed, sasqwatch should be sacked.

All i have done is post a game, and all hell breaks loose. Ok, i will send 20 40 60 quid on sasqwatches paying in number. Satisfied?, no.

You want a pound of flesh.

Woe woe woe. May the devil toast your innards on a bbq, and serve it to cats. No ill make it a 100.

Who pulled your chain blackdog? I expect your another c stream drop out. Struggling to make a living and an addict.

Have no idea what a c stream is tbh…

Nor have I ever taken any form of drugs in my life mate/love….

There are not many posters on here but if there was a spastic table, you would be ranked 1/1

Who pulled your chain blackdog? I expect your another c stream drop out. Struggling to make a living and an addict.
    You would be surprised if you knew black dog Frank,I know him well enough for him to have my number and he's not a bit like he comes over on forums,he's got a very good job and I've seen his house and cars (yes cars) and they are impressive

Blackdog, no drugs?

Tea, coffee, paracetamol?

Anaesthetic?

Nitrous oxide at the dentist?

You must've taken some sort of drug before?

I'm pretty sure that bd has had some of those in the past piggy but Frank was insinuating that he was an addict which he isn't

Quote Originally Posted by Piglet_Phoenix View Post
    Blackdog, no drugs?

Tea, coffee, paracetamol?

Anaesthetic?

Nitrous oxide at the dentist?

You must've taken some sort of drug before?
    Let’s be as posh as Chalky says I am 😀

In the context of the word drugs, to clarify I mean Narcotics, deemed illegal in English Law in Class A, B or C in the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971.

Hope that clarifies 🤣

By the cut of your gib blackdog, my intuition tells me your a bug eyed, squawking, retentive girl.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)