+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Khaled …… just like Sooty - he’s popped up unexpectedly

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Sowerby Bridge !!!
    No wonder tha miserable all the time.
    Can’t tha find an house up Worsborough ???
    So what happens on match days then - cos obviously if yer driving you can’t have a drink.

Sowerby Bridge !!!
    It's quite often the case that people have to live within reasonable travelling distance of their work. I am retired now but have lived in SB since 1981 closer to where I worked.
    I haven't attended a match since Stendel was sacked.
    Up to then i held a Season Ticket every year since 1974, attending Oakwell since 1959.

I didn't feel the need to drink alcohol until I returned home.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 22-09-2021 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    It's quite often the case that people have to live within reasonable travelling distance of their work. I am retired now but have lived in SB since 1981 closer to where I worked.
    Up to then i held a Season Ticket every year since 1974, attending Oakwell since 1959.

Good answer SB. Just remember that some of us put ourselves out and make compromises to be at Oakwell for Saturday and midweek matches Nudge.

Retired as well - which I didn’t expect of you.
    For some unknown reason I pictured you as a 40 + year old hairdresser living in Wombwell.

Just shows how yer can get images of people totally wrong.

Anyway - anyone else thinking about going to this event ???

Anyway - anyone else thinking about going to this event ???
    All thi BBS mates will be there Nudge, as is usual at these brown nosing events.

All thi BBS mates will be there Nudge, as is usual at these brown nosing events.
    They're on about subscription fees. That would be the end for me on there. That's why I've never had a bad word for this site as I'd want to be welcome on both boards.

Going to be interesting Tuesday.
    I hope it’s not dominated by anti Marcus Schopp comments.

A sea of gullible, nodding heads quietly approve every answer. The brown nosing is going well until the room is suddenly rocked and silenced by the hard, controversial question---

"Mr Ahmad, what is your favourite food in Yorkshire ?"

Comments could be heard as the crowd leave--"Wasn't he wonderful", "So open and friendly", "Far better than Murphy", ""I like his style, looking forward to reading his updates"

Job Done.

Going to be interesting Tuesday.
    I hope it’s not dominated by anti Marcus Schopp comments.
    Well it better bloody well owt to be .

What's tha think these gigs should be abart .

Blowing fecking smoke up the ring pieces .

Best not answer that eh nudge !!!

A sea of gullible, nodding heads quietly approve every answer. The brown nosing is going well until the room is suddenly rocked and silenced by the hard, controversial question---

"Mr Ahmad, what is your favourite food in Yorkshire ?"

Comments could be heard as the crowd leave--"Wasn't he wonderful", "So open and friendly", "Far better than Murphy", ""I like his style, looking forward to reading his updates"

Job Done.
    😂😂😂
    Do you really believe that if I’m there that there’s going to be a sea of gullible, nodding heads quietly approve every answer
    😂😂😂
    Nope ……. ain’t gunna happen.
    But as always …… it will be courteous.
    And all the events I’ve been to have NEVER been a sea of nodding heads.

I’m expecting Hemsy to be there - and he usually asks good questions that put the people from the club on the spot.

But like I said - I hope it’s more about discussing plans for the club - and not a load of negativity about Marcus Shopp.

😂😂😂
    Do you really believe that if I’m there that there’s going to be a sea of gullible, nodding heads quietly approve every answer
    😂😂😂
    Nope ……. ain’t gunna happen.
    But as always …… it will be courteous.
    And all the events I’ve been to have NEVER been a sea of nodding heads.

I’m expecting Hemsy to be there - and he usually asks good questions that put the people from the club on the spot.

But like I said - I hope it’s more about discussing plans for the club - and not a load of negativity about Marcus Shopp.
    So you believe that the scoreboard , snap , West Stand trump this clown taking us down to league one ?

All the above have a place but feckin hell let's put things in fecking perspective .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast