+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Khaled …… just like Sooty - he’s popped up unexpectedly

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    ������
    Do you really believe that if I’m there that there’s going to be a sea of gullible, nodding heads quietly approve every answer
    ������
    Nope ……. ain’t gunna happen.
    But as always …… it will be courteous.
    And all the events I’ve been to have NEVER been a sea of nodding heads.

I’m expecting Hemsy to be there - and he usually asks good questions that put the people from the club on the spot.

But like I said - I hope it’s more about discussing plans for the club - and not a load of negativity about Marcus Shopp.
    Read the reports on the meeting on BBS Wednesday morning Nudge.
    Everything will be wonderful and the new CEO will be the best thing since Honest Dane was the best thing.

8 ft 12 apparently ???? Typical bully boy , nowt upstairs tho ," bungalow", , ! The bigger they are the bigger they fall, av eaared ducks fart unda watta affoor , our Forum is being infested with BBS rejects, do us a favour and FOOOAK OFF ,!!Forgot tho like the migrants !! Nobody else wants you .

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Read the reports on the meeting on BBS Wednesday morning Nudge.
    Everything will be wonderful and the new CEO will be the best thing since Honest Dane was the best thing.
    You’ll read it on here from me - if I get to the meeting, which I’m hoping to.
    I’ll try to remember the main points.
    Hope others on here will also be there 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    You’ll read it on here from me - if I get to the meeting, which I’m hoping to.
    I’ll try to remember the main points.
    Hope others on here will also be there 👍
    Fair play Nudge if you can give us the run down .

I won't knock thi for that .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Fair play Nudge if you can give us the run down .

I won't knock thi for that .
    I hope tha not knocking me for owt.
    Get thi sen there if you can - tickets are free.

It’s no good slating the club on message boards - when it’s much better to hear from them in person.
    Personally I think it’s a brave move for the CEO to talk to fans face to face - especially in a pub.
    And especially when the club isn’t winning.
    Last edited by Young_Nudger; 26-09-2021 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    ,!!Forgot tho like the migrants !! Nobody else wants you .
    Id like a mod to explain why this is not RACIST

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    Id like a mod to explain why this is not RACIST
    Migrants from various troubled areas of the world have found a home in the UK when other countries may well not encourage them to settle in their country. Similarly Nudge has been thrown out of his homeland, the BBS, which had become hostile towards him. He has found a home on Tykes Mad when other boards were less welcoming.
    Seems like a good analogy to me and not in the least racist. The PC Mob try to find racism everywhere. They will be saying next that posters should "take the knee" on the carpet with others in the house clapping before they begin to post anything. I signalled my virtue by taking the knee before posting this but, at my age, it took me heyf an hour to gerrup ageean with help.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 27-09-2021 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Migrants from various troubled areas of the world have found a home in the UK when other countries may well not encourage them to settle in their country. Similarly Nudge has been thrown out of his homeland, the BBS, which had become hostile towards him. He has found a home on Tykes Mad when other boards were less welcoming.
    Seems like a good analogy to me and not in the least racist. The PC Mob try to find racism everywhere. They will be saying next that posters should "take the knee" on the carpet with others in the house clapping before they begin to post anything. I signalled my virtue by taking the knee before posting this but, at my age, it took me heyf an hour to gerrup ageean with help.
    That’s excuses SB.
    And remember I’ve been on this message board for many years - looking at it 2 or 3 times per day - but choosing to post mostly on the BBS - because basically it was more active.
    That is to say you would get answered quicker.

But things change - these days this message board is much better than the BBS - the content and discussions are far better.
    I was walking out of the door of the BBS when I was pushed.
    I orchestrated the ban - I knew that BBS Admin was sat on those accusations and were just waiting for me to react badly.
    So I obliged.
    I have means of getting back onto the BBS under a different name if I want to - believe me when I say that in no way do I want to.

Tha can't educate pooark SB , wun dunt reply to me " on his case ?" Nivva shown any proof though despite being asked on numerous occasions , other fella just throws racism comments apart willy nilly , called a forum member a Rascist pig not long sin , threatened to take a forum family member "out " said he was related and worked at BFC ?, Not the type I want to be involved with , So it's Ciao from me , Keep well ♡
    Last edited by Romared; 27-09-2021 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Tha can't educate pooark SB , wun dunt reply to me " on his case ?" Nivva shown any proof though despite being asked on numerous occasions , other fella just throws racism comments apart willy nilly , called a forum member a Rascist pig not long sin , threatened to take a forum family member "out " said he was related and worked at BFC ?, Not the type I want to be involved with , So it's Ciao from me , Keep well ♡
    Young Nudger and Barnsley Daft have been instrumental in the departure within days of two posters who have contributed a lot of my enjoyment of this board, namely Filey and Roma. On reflection I shall join Filey and Roma in not wishing to be involved with such stuff.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast