First of all we must remember we were playing a bottom division team so everything has to be tempered with who we played. Generally BFC played OK but only after Rochdale scored the first, after which we took control and won relatively easily. For me Tarks, Mee and Collins should be playing in the back positions. I think Collins looked accomplished. On the players in between forwards and back players I thought Cornet was/is a breath of fresh air but the remaining players in the mid field positions were a little lack lustre. Of the forwards well Jay did the business and Matej worked tremendously hard, but at Premiership level it is not enough. So clearly our forward line is suspect. It looks like Chris Wood will come in and who becomes the second forward is in the balance but I have to say it should not become Barnes - he is just a battering ram.In midfield IMO Dwight will definitely return and should retain is regular spot with Cornet on the other side I think he has the ability to play just about anywhere. Centre midfield is a worry as Westwood can be a liability but I am unsure if we have anyone better. Personally I would like to see Peiters come in with Charlie on the other side what do others think.