+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Fightback Starts Here

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I've never denied that they weren't a rabble.
    This season is already a **** show for me.
    As for being bothered, it is karma for all those who were being smug with MM business plan and quotes like he owns the EFL.
    We've had our own share of charlatans, which have provided much amusment(looking at you stenson).
    I see many sites and it was 5 minutes ago, that fans thought Derby had got away with a 100k fine and Forests **** start had them pissing themselves.

But the boomerang has come full circle now.
    Latest events of Players being asked to defer wages and Middleborough want to go to court only adds petrol to it.
    Oh here we go...you’ve been waiting about three years for this haven’t you. You’d miss us and ‘just banter’ my backside...you’re loving every minute of it.
    You revel in it while you can Tricky, but just remember...like so many other things that you brag about on here...what goes around has a habit of coming around too.

So, Gibbo is still out to sue DCFC. What for? Failure to make the playoffs? If that's it, surely, he'd have to prove they'd have won them and that, thereby, Boro missed out on promotion and all the riches that go with it. How can he prove that in court? IMO, nothing to worry about in a court case with Gibbo except that it's a hurdle that might persuade folk not to buy the club just yet with a huge case in the offing.

I reckon that's his motive MA, the more the club suffers the more believes it will damage Mel! He probably needs counselling!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Oh here we go...you’ve been waiting about three years for this haven’t you. You’d miss us and ‘just banter’ my backside...you’re loving every minute of it.
    You revel in it while you can Tricky, but just remember...like so many other things that you brag about on here...what goes around has a habit of coming around too.
    I've just said the same thing you twonk!!!

What goes around, comes around.
    Fawaz did his best to humiliate us. Winding up petitions/tax demands/transfer bans. Don't you dare deny not having a good chuckle at that.
    Of course its funny to me. But I draw the line at clubs going out of business etc. Its a fans game.
    Sure a spell in league one will do you some good. You enjoyed our last stint in there.
    Hypocrite.

Don't blame me for any of it, I was just commentating on your clown show, you lot provided the material and in any case the devil made me do it!

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Don't blame me for any of it, I was just commentating on your clown show, you lot provided the material and in any case the devil made me do it!
    When I was new around here I thought you were a Forest fan

Don't be stupid - I wouldn't pee on them if they were on fire!

That said I did a handful of jobs over a short period for an oldish couple who lived in Long Eaton and we were soon on first name terms and they said their door was always open for a cuppa tea if I was in the area, they were die hard forest fans and I remember them being proud as punch of their grand daughter who played for forest girls and they had all the albums out on one of my visits. On one of my last visits the lady told me her husband passed away a few months prior and she became emotional, she also told me she'd told the rest of her family that she'd really found a friend in me and always asked the insurer or the contractors office if they could send me, we'd had some banter and stuff but they accepted the fact they supported the lesser team and Derby were far superior to them, she really changed my perception of what Forest fans were all about.

Then I come home and log into Forestmad and read some of the nasty, vile, patronising, condescending posts from Tricky, Basie, Es***red, Romanis etc etc and then you all become the same to$$ers again

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I've just said the same thing you twonk!!!

What goes around, comes around.
    Fawaz did his best to humiliate us. Winding up petitions/tax demands/transfer bans. Don't you dare deny not having a good chuckle at that.
    Of course its funny to me. But I draw the line at clubs going out of business etc. Its a fans game.
    Sure a spell in league one will do you some good. You enjoyed our last stint in there.
    Hypocrite.
    Hypocrite! Twice in a week now. Don’t make me laugh.
    You virtually live on the DCM site...when was the last time you found me on the Forest site?
    Come to that I had to check there even is one...I think the last comments were you banging on about Corbyn in 2019 and you hacking off Notts County fans more recently.
    Bit of a theme developing there may be...suggest you concentrate on your own club and leave us to worry about ours. We know we’re in the sh1t and don’t need you joyously pointing it out to us thanks all the same.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 23-09-2021 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Hypocrite! Twice in a week now. Don’t make me laugh.
    You virtually live on the DCM site...when was the last time you found me on the Forest site?
    Come to that I had to check there even is one...I think the last comments were you banging on about Corbyn in 2019 and you hacking off Notts County fans more recently.
    Bit of a theme developing there may be...suggest you concentrate on your own club and leave us to worry about ours. We know we’re in the sh1t and don’t need you joyously pointing it out to us thanks all the same.
    He does live on this site, the poor sad old git has nowhere else to post his rubbish! Its a bit of care in the community really, we humour him and he pretends he has friends!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)