+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ticket prices for bead rattlers game

Ticket prices for bead rattlers game

Has Cormack not learned from his overpricing for Europe??? An absolute disgrace and sheer greed which will no doubt backfire. A Sunday midday kick off. Lucky if there are 12000 there including 1800 unwashed.

Milne/McInnes, Cormack/Glass

2 entirely different approaches to achieve the same result. We are shyte & will remain so.

COYR

Okay, I looked it up.

£32

Added to all the other complications in getting a ticket, f’uck off.

£32 isn't a surprise, it's been a while since I looked at ticket price before committing to going to a game/gig/event.

I wouldn't pay that to watch a ****e band playing though.

Should be a price cap at 2/6

The turnstiles should be cash only and be marked Men and Boys*

Bunnets should be compulsory ( and half bottles in your pocket)

* My father took my sister to Pittodrie once, he got her to say “one please” in a deep voice while handing over her money.
    Otherwise she wouldn’t get in because it was a Boys gate.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    * My father took my sister to Pittodrie once, he got her to say “one please” in a deep voice while handing over her money.
    Otherwise she wouldn’t get in because it was a Boys gate.
    So you’re ok with gender roles being switched when it suits you? Interesting

Nah nah, you’re not getting away with that.

She was a girl on Merkland Road East
    She was a girl once inside Pittodrie.
    She was only pretending to be a boy to get in.

Even if ( and she didn’t) she had really wanted to be a boy, she couldn’t have….because…..she was a girl.

I’m not paying £32 to get into a football match until we’re at the next Euro final.

It's not the ticket price that will put off your four times a year visitor to Pittodrie, it's the current form, lack of entertainment and the inevitability of a celtic first away league victory against anyone since February.

if we had beaten Ross and StJ at home and Motherwell away (which we should be capable of doing with our eyes closed) scoring a few goals along the way and so be sitting 3 points clear at the top of the league (and 7 points clear of a vulnerable celtic) we would have been talking about a full capacity Pittodrie regardless of the tickets being the price of a pint more expensive than normal.

No doubt.

But every time you give someone a reason not to go, he’ll find his own reason not to go next time.

When it comes down to it, entertaining (winning) football makes a high ticket price more acceptable but there is a limit for many of us, and Aberdeen isn’t awash with cash right at the moment.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast