+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Queens jubilee plans

We could have a virtual
    Royal Party on here to celebrate the Platinum.Virtual drinks and music etc.

Norder can be the disc jockey and BT the waiter serving drinks.😁

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

....a skanky bunch of plundering villains, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    We could have a virtual

Norder can be the disc jockey and BT the waiter serving drinks.😁

sure Alf, easy - will just put this on - Repeat !

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    We could have a virtual

Norder can be the disc jockey and BT the waiter serving drinks.��
    Don't want no anti-vaxxers baht mask serving drinks Alfie, besides it might be illegal to employ BT next summer, no jab no job will be up and running by then. n

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Don't want no anti-vaxxers baht mask serving drinks Alfie, besides it might be illegal to employ BT next summer, no jab no job will be up and running by then. n
    sinkov --I heard that BT has a cunning plan! He is going off to France and is going to get in a dinghy and cross the Channel. He wll then be picked up by the Border Patrol and given food and a roof over his head. He will then claim to be a lorry driver and will be offered jobs with at least 20 companies and he will take one with a company delivering items for people to celebrate the Jubilee.
    He will then flog all this stuff on the black market, whilst claiming that it is stuff that people should not be buying through normal channels.
    Having then absconded back to his Bolton home he will sit at home with the proceeds of his endeavours and start a plan to get his beloved JC back into the fold as a leader of the Democratic Union of the UK ---naturally, he will also have to sweet talk Nicola as well because she will have to accept JC who will only enter the fray if he can sort out contracts for all his oppos.
    Friday night and the Portugues red is going down a treat and I don't have a care in the world ---as usual.

Lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    sinkov --I heard that BT has a cunning plan! He is going off to France and is going to get in a dinghy and cross the Channel. He wll then be picked up by the Border Patrol and given food and a roof over his head. He will then claim to be a lorry driver and will be offered jobs with at least 20 companies and he will take one with a company delivering items for people to celebrate the Jubilee.
    He will then flog all this stuff on the black market, whilst claiming that it is stuff that people should not be buying through normal channels.
    Having then absconded back to his Bolton home he will sit at home with the proceeds of his endeavours and start a plan to get his beloved JC back into the fold as a leader of the Democratic Union of the UK ---naturally, he will also have to sweet talk Nicola as well because she will have to accept JC who will only enter the fray if he can sort out contracts for all his oppos.
    Friday night and the Portugues red is going down a treat and I don't have a care in the world ---as usual.
    When the Revolution comes, we know who we will hunt down first.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    The whole country will be rocking Alfie, me and you included. Miserable Lefties will just have to suck it up, I'm buying in the bunting, Union Jacks, and lots of bubbly from a vineyard in Kent, none of your French muck. Like you say, it's going to be a cracker.
    Ahh ahh you’ve joined the club Sinkov I sacked the frogs fizz early lockdown and have just been buying British since ( it’s better as well ).

Though the french are moving in Bollinger own a vineyaard in our great country now and I can see others following - Reims can keep its paltry champers - English sparkling all the way for me 👍👍👍

Oh nearly forgot the Queen drinks it as well.

God save the Queen.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Ahh ahh you’ve joined the club Sinkov I sacked the frogs fizz early lockdown and have just been buying British since ( it’s better as well ).

Though the french are moving in Bollinger own a vineyaard in our great country now and I can see others following - Reims can keep its paltry champers - English sparkling all the way for me ������

Oh nearly forgot the Queen drinks it as well.

God save the Queen.
    Oh! PLEASE not another Royalist!

Attachment 19982

WTF!

sub: I heard that BT has a cunning plan!
    I do not know where you got that tale from but it is way off the mark. You do not know so well our BT ! Its like this ....
    Yes, he is off to France and will be in a dingy, quiet right, but not as you think. Mon ami, s'il te plaît. Our BT, went one Saturday to 'Bawtons' Market Hall, just for a coffee. He sat down on a single table, the only one empty, then some three mins later he was joined by these 4 or 5 young ladies, they were chatting away rather friendly ,when close by the producer of those James Bond films sits down, he started observing BT how these girls were captured by BT's wit and charm. How he had that movement of Bruce Lee in his gestures ,the looks of the eternal James Dean, the Eco knowledge of our bonny Prince Charles. He must have thought how these ladies have been captured by this dashing fellow. Later he approached our BT and offered the part of a new adventurous James Bond film. Of course BT did not want the part but when the absurd amount of money was discussed he said that he would give it a shot ! What had he to do ?
    The producer was thinking just some part of sailing in a dingy towards France, with BT almost landing on a beach there, but he would be attacked by Palestinians, armed with 'bows and arrows' ( of course guns would have been dangerous and complicated it all ) It was to be ''as if ''action but he would scare them off with a small pistol,(a pea shooter) He would then sail back towards Britain, and allow himself to be picked up as an immigrant, by some Border control dudes, with him blabbering gibberish, of course these would be actors, and 'as if' again. Here he just had play it cool as if he was a criminal, just to prove and of course they would thank him asking if they would be in the film as well. The plot from there would be 'as if' again, he would escape from the Border control dudes, and join in with these Eastern European smugglers. Here 'birds of a feather stick together!' So that he would enter into the Black Market ,'as if,' he was also a tough hardened criminal, The 'goods later would be given to people in need in the Bawton area. The producer wanted that the church was also involved in smuggling operations, here is were he had to attend church and open the doors to 'Jesus Christ' of course we will just add 'JC, in short, from now. But as that was not all of the scene, and the part of JC becoming involved as a church leader ,that part was not in his script as yet . But to know more ,well just keep a look out at your local cinema for this classic new James Bond film. ( BT added to me that the absurd amount of money would be used to buy new players)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)