+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bare Bones

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Names please. Stats mean nothing without context (I believe Tich made the comment about lies, damned lies and statistics).
    Youngster being a ****ager

Jack Clarke
    Casey
    meslier
    edmondson
    McAlmont
    Gotts
    Bogusz
    Odour
    Temenuzlov
    Steven’s
    Greenwood
    Davies
    Shackleton
    Summerville
    Cresswell
    joffy
    mcInsstry

I believe Struijk was just 20 when he made his debut otherwise you could throw him in too.

Actually I think Jack Jenkins played against Crawley last year too so that makes 18!

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post

Jack Clarke
    Casey
    meslier
    edmondson
    McAlmont
    Gotts
    Bogusz
    Odour
    Temenuzlov
    Steven’s
    Greenwood
    Davies
    Shackleton
    Summerville
    Cresswell
    joffy
    mcInsstry

I believe Struijk was just 20 when he made his debut otherwise you could throw him in too.
    You forgot Tyler Roberts, who actually started a full Championship match against Preston knobend.

You are correct but think his debut was in the EFL cup - that makes 19 then.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post

Jack Clarke
    Casey
    meslier
    edmondson
    McAlmont
    Gotts
    Bogusz
    Odour
    Temenuzlov
    Steven’s
    Greenwood
    Davies
    Shackleton
    Summerville
    Cresswell
    joffy
    mcInsstry

Sure you haven't named enough players that sit on the bench and not get a look in. We all know why Meslier and Pat are there and the same for JG Summer Creswell Clarke played before Mr. MB arrived. Davies was his big project gave him one game never seen again shak played before he arrived as of the rest did you pull them out of Billys arse?
    When people say blood they mean to continue to play them if they show something.

Think foreshow will be blooded today will make it 20 lol

Clarke got his debut under Bielsa in 2018!

Commentator Bielsa doesn't like playing others only wants to play he's trusted says it all thank you close thread lol

Davies played a lot of games and then apparently developed an attitude issue (even KP in an interview alluded to it).

I was asked to provide the names Oz and there they all are every one of them played for the first team under Bielsa and some a fair bit - so to say he never ever plays kids is wrong.

Blooded far more than people might remember.

I am pretty sure at least 7 or 8 of the current u23 will get blooded at some point and even more impressively a number of those look like making it.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Think foreshow will be blooded today will make it 20 lol

Oz - keep on digging - if you dig deep enough you may just end up in the UK

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)