+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bare Bones

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    tough call on KP. he does have a tendency to drift back on defense when they need it so he's likely to be back at CB whether he starts there or not. Might be better to start him back there with Cresswell

with the exception of Roberts I'd start the same team that started at Fulham.

tough time to run into WH
    What makes people think that Roberts won't start? Been playing when we have had a full list Stubborn will start him again.

Thought I'd ask, as Hope didn't mention him in his list of players presumably missing the match.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    Thought I'd ask, as Hope didn't mention him in his list of players presumably missing the match.
    I presume so if we don't want to ruin his season as I think he was caring a slight injury before this new one anyways. The way Dallas was going last game I feel we are sending him to the injury bay sooner than later.
    My football carer ended by a Hammy I decided to keep playing even in pain and it pulling when I had to sprint a little. Totally destroyed it. Came good when I was around 28 by than was too late for me nearly ten years out.

Not sure he will risk Harrison or Rapha to start as CoVId and hip.

To some extent if they are not fit it makes it possibly harder for him to compromise with other players.

Great believer in playing most players in their proper positions.

I hope Cresswell starts but I suspect he won’t. Forshaw is a good option in midfield too as he knows where to be when we have the ball and when we don’t - may be a game too soon for him to start.

Just hope Roberts is on the bench as others must have leaped ahead by now.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Not sure he will risk Harrison or Rapha to start as CoVId and hip.

To some extent if they are not fit it makes it possibly harder for him to compromise with other players.

Great believer in playing most players in their proper positions.

I hope Cresswell starts but I suspect he won’t. Forshaw is a good option in midfield too as he knows where to be when we have the ball and when we don’t - may be a game too soon for him to start.

Just hope Roberts is on the bench as others must have leaped ahead by now.
    I predict that Creswell starts. James will start too.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypie7 View Post
    I predict that Creswell starts. James will start too.
    Hope you are right.

Ayling and Raphinha may be back

Interesting stat - Bielsa has handed more debuts to young players (17) than any other Leeds manager bar Don Revie (33)

Interesting stat - Bielsa has handed more debuts to young players (17) than any other Leeds manager bar Don Revie (33)
    Well WTHO would have believed it!!

Names please. Stats mean nothing without context (I believe Tich made the comment about lies, damned lies and statistics).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)