+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ot how do we sort the town out?

Quote Originally Posted by thaimillerfan View Post
    Rotherham used to be great 60s 70s 80s then meadowhall took shoppers away,markets closed, big stores closed, ethnic tribes Pakistanis, and a big mixture of eastern foreigners, Drugs, **** police force great at stopping motorists.
    Then there are also the hidden effects. More pressure on schools, doctors, dentists, public transport and available housing.

So the answer?

Invite more in.

Trouble brewing

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Building a hotel on the Forge Island, probably will end up putting refugees in it, like hotel next to Aldi at Wath.
    They wont be worried about Gas n Electric bills this coming winter.

Lots of the town centre flats, Market and riverside, are bought by investors and rented out. So you know how that's going to end up......answers on a postcard..lol

[Deleted]

Please think before posting. I know it's probably tongue in cheek but as we know from past experience comments on message boards/fanzines can get us into trouble. It's not the first time you've put inappropriate comments on here.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 24-09-2021 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Lots of the town centre flats, Market and riverside, are bought by investors and rented out. So you know how that's going to end up......answers on a postcard..lol
    Rented out to people on housing benefit, which will cost council tax payers even more money.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miller View Post
    [Deleted]

Please think before posting. I know it's probably tongue in cheek but as we know from past experience comments on message boards/fanzines can get us into trouble. It's not the first time you've put inappropriate comments on here.
    It’s called censorship

Are you kidding me??! A tongue in cheek comment 'inappropriate' .... compared to the stuff on here like vigilantes and ethnic tribes!!!!!
    This IS censorship and you are a bad censor.
    There's plenty of posts on here will get you in a lot more trouble than my joke about blowing up a joke council.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miller View Post
    Are you kidding me??! A tongue in cheek comment 'inappropriate' .... compared to the stuff on here like vigilantes and ethnic tribes!!!!!
    This IS censorship and you are a bad censor.
    There's plenty of posts on here will get you in a lot more trouble than my joke about blowing up a joke council.
    only sorry you were joking bout blowing up this joke council. I’m only joking of course. I don’t condone that sort of thing.

You clowns voted these idiots in, you now have to live with the consequences

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    You clowns voted these idiots in, you now have to live with the consequences
    Can’t believe they voted them in again but then again it would probably still be same whoever got in

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast