+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ot how do we sort the town out?

Need police presence to make people feel safe

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    With water cannon! I think that the world needs more water cannons!

Get the Australian Police in, they will shot anyone without a mask

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    You clowns voted these idiots in, you now have to live with the consequences
    don’t know who these clowns are , but I’m not one of them . Won’t vote for a council that’s looks the other way when 1600 young mainly white girls are getting ***ually abused.don’t understand how anyone else can either.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Yep, a 5 foot 2 female PCSO should sort the problem

Bring back the Sasperilla cafes A new pub called "The Millers den" with a room upstairs for Miller mad meetings, Open more swimming pools, Nightclubs and town centre Rock cafes, maybe a shopping Precinct in the Centre of Town . Put police on bikes ( pedal bikes)

Quote Originally Posted by thaimillerfan View Post
    Bring back the Sasperilla cafes A new pub called "The Millers den" with a room upstairs for Miller mad meetings, Open more swimming pools, Nightclubs and town centre Rock cafes, maybe a shopping Precinct in the Centre of Town . Put police on bikes ( pedal bikes)
    You reckon Gru and Wendun MMA fight nights in an upstairs room will put the heart back in the town? 🤣🤣🤣

Some of the old lads from wayback would love to do a pub crawl Turf tavern to the angel to the County ober to wetherspoons redlion yard upto mail coach Hare n hounds foe fees Cross keys and across to high house down to Esseldo down westgate do a few down there cant remember the names I'm pissed hic Alma I think was one old post office dont know name those were the days.

Sorry about full stops and commas had to much to driñk. Hahaha🤪🤪

Quote Originally Posted by thaimillerfan View Post
    Some of the old lads from wayback would love to do a pub crawl Turf tavern to the angel to the County ober to wetherspoons redlion yard upto mail coach Hare n hounds foe fees Cross keys and across to high house down to Esseldo down westgate do a few down there cant remember the names I'm pissed hic Alma I think was one old post office dont know name those were the days.
    Cutlers, Wellington,Feathers , Dusty Miller, White Swan ,Station. and my under age sanctuary in the days of " The Twist Club" The West End ...Oh happy days ......

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast