+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ot how do we sort the town out?

ot how do we sort the town out?

Absolute s4it hole piss heads all over.
    ethnics spewing up all over.
    need some vigilantes.

Careful Crash but for what it’s worth I agree!

It's too late to do anything Crash, the town will never be the same and I can't see it ever recovering. It's gone too far. People don't want to visit the town centre for the reasons you've already mentioned. It's not a nice place to be anymore, sadly. Shame because I used to go to town regularly about twenty years ago but since Parkgate has been open I would rather go there.

Thank our Clowncil for making Rotherham a dispersal centre for Immigrants, plus our leader( Stone and his merry men) going to Romania on a fact finding mission.............what a f*cking joke.

Name:  maxresdefault.jpg
Views: 779
Size:  26.7 KB
    Last edited by great_fire; 23-09-2021 at 10:23 PM.

There's quite a bit of new residential development in town centre. You have to wonder who would want to live in Rotherham Town centre as it stands but if by you somehow got the right people in there, it could turn on that.

Building a hotel on the Forge Island, probably will end up putting refugees in it, like hotel next to Aldi at Wath.

Rotherham used to be great 60s 70s 80s then meadowhall took shoppers away,markets closed, big stores closed, ethnic tribes Pakistanis, and a big mixture of eastern foreigners, Drugs, **** police force great at stopping motorists.

Agree with all the above. The thought police will appear soon wanting this thread moved to shut down debate.

Even back in the 80s I only used to come to Rotherham for the wave machine at the leisure centre.

Barnsley/ Doncaster/ Sheffield were better for shopping.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast