+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Just for Gru

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    You know exactly why he's said that.

Do you think he's a good fit because he's proved to be very a good manager at this level with the budget he has, or do you think he's a good fit because he's cheap and doesn't rock the boat?
    A combination of both

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Is there a happy clapper blocker ?
    If there is one it's never worked on me

No club with any ambition to stay in the championship would look at Warney. You need to be able to manage say difficult players though with talent. He can't he gets shut of them.

Come on then ,which talented players who were trouble has he 'got rid of ' ?

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Come on then ,which talented players who were trouble has he 'got rid of ' ?
    He won't sign them in 1st place! JCH he released doubt he'd be a Warney boy! Tilt he couldn't wait to loan him out again he wouldn't be either.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    He won't sign them in 1st place! JCH he released doubt he'd be a Warney boy! Tilt he couldn't wait to loan him out again he wouldn't be either.
    Is that the same Tilt you didn’t want him to sign and begged him to get rid of from day one?

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Is that the same Tilt you didn’t want him to sign and begged him to get rid of from day one?
    Didn't want Tilt from day 1 you could smell a rat he hadn't been playing for Blackpool & was injured when we signed him but having signed him & being short of recognized centre backs this season I'd have kept him here.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Didn't want Tilt from day 1 you could smell a rat he hadn't been playing for Blackpool & was injured when we signed him but having signed him & being short of recognized centre backs this season I'd have kept him here.
    Do you not remember that you repeatedly said we should get rid of him almost every day since he signed? And then as soon Warne does get rid of him you then say you’d have kept him? You just have a vendetta against Warne and will criticise his every move no matter how stupid and hypocritical you make yourself look.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miller View Post
    Just conversing with you is like trying to teach quantum physics to an earthworm.
    Nearly spat my coffee out 😀

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Nearly spat my coffee out ��
    but wouldn't they know everything there is to know about wormholes?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345