+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WBA53 match thread

WBA53 match thread

COYB in a blip but still unbeaten.
    Tonight's the night for a easy win.
    Only problem tonight will be the traffic problems.

Willie Bartley Ajayi Townsend Furlong, Captain Liversalts, Mowatt Reach Diangana Phillips Grant

Subs Button kipper Bryan Molumbu Snodgrass Robinson Hughill

An "easy win" would make a change! Be interesting to see team selection. Still, COYB!

As for traffic problems, dont know if others have experienced same issues as we have this afternoon with queues for petrol stations over spilling into local roads. Stupid panic buying again that only makes the short term situation worse. News reports said this morning that only a relative "handful" of forecourts were closed due to supply issues and next thing you know some of the red top papers are going overboard and its 2000 all over again. All this will only make matters worse and create genuine short term shortage.

Robinson sub, what a joke, looks like the prolific Grant is going to win it for us.
    What has Molumby and Snodgrass got to do to get a game?

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    Robinson sub, what a joke, looks like the prolific Grant is going to win it for us.
    What has Molumby and Snodgrass got to do to get a game?
    Cant but agree-Robinson creates far more where Grant offers very little and seems to have lost what little confidence he had. Wonder if we will see Bryan tonight?

This team looks like s h y t e yet again.

Bryan is costing us big bucks in wages so why are we not starting him?

I don’t get the Robinson thing at all, it’s almost like Val enjoys winding the fans up.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

I don’t get the Robinson thing at all, it’s almost like Val enjoys winding the fans up.
    Townsend at centre back, what a waste, looks like the manager has one way of playing and that’s it, disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

Isnt Bryan a LB ?
    Are you sure he’s on big wages ?
    I said pre season that Robinson would be our top scorer if he got games, he has duff games as all do, but I think he never gives up, don’t understand why managers don’t back players in form and give them confidence

Crazeeeee

I can see Willock or Gray scoring tonight
    Think this may be a tough game

Why not away kit for QPR!? 🤔

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)