+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: OT Shortage of lorry drivers? What is to blame?

I don't write em I quote em Crash if I can. I recognise if I don't back up my arguments with well researched stuff I am likely to get argued down. Kerr is a pedant in my opinion but he does try to back what he is saying up with solid evidence which takes some arguing against. The same for pup and John 2.

Try using some good evidence Crash your arguments will have a lot more power then and somebody might believe what you are saying could be reight. Only trying to help you owd lad...

if you are presented with any evidence.
    You don't believe that rag or right wing spin.
    Where do you get your facts.
    don't turn it round answer.

Not sure what you mean by that...give me an example and I will do my best to answer...

Do you mean countering other evidence in an argument?

Some times facts mean different things to different people.

1. John and Rolys mob think all the covid deaths are from Covid instead of with covid
    2. John and Rolys mob thinks that if you have had 2 pr1cks and you touch covid surfaces the virus will either die on contact or side step you
    3. John and Rolys mob think that putting bio-hazard tape in doorways protects you
    4. John and Rolys mob think that covid particles although smaller than those in mask will somehow evade inhaling.
    5. John and Rolys mob think that you can only catch covid while standing up

where do you get your facts from .
    simple question.

Well researched articles from people and organisations who are experts in their field.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post

1. John and Rolys mob think all the covid deaths are from Covid instead of with covid
    2. John and Rolys mob thinks that if you have had 2 pr1cks and you touch covid surfaces the virus will either die on contact or side step you
    3. John and Rolys mob think that putting bio-hazard tape in doorways protects you
    4. John and Rolys mob think that covid particles although smaller than those in mask will somehow evade inhaling.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=what...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Those are just statements and not facts. Where is the proof they are true? No more true than the moon is made of cheese...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 30-09-2021 at 02:25 PM.

What a crappy straw man arguement, I'm actually shocked you've invested time into writing that drivel.

Another gauntlet for you to ignore, find a post where I've said one of those things. Your contributions are so disappointing these days.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324