+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WBA fans

Top of the league !

They need to carry on complaining lol.

Ismael should be wearing a Dick Turpin mask this morning.

Ismael, who wanted out of Barnsley at the first opportunity, knew it the way he was shekkin is eead at the end. He was one lucky bleeder. QPR had his "tactics" sussed--don't play out from the back and play round his high defensive line Only got away with it with a bad keeper error and a quality squad pushing at the end.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 25-09-2021 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    Welcome Shadrack, I wasn't sure whether you were new to here or a returner. We did play some good stuff at times last season and Val's management was great. He got them organised and playing 90 plus minutes under the prevailing rules. I don't think he'd have done as well this season.
    Playing out from the back can be boring. I haven't seen us yet this season due to holidays; Forest will be my first game so I'm looking forward to seeing our new style and new players. When I heard of the style change I thought we'd probably make mid table. We'll see eh?
    Cheers for welcome, I am in fact a newcomer but have read the forum for many years & thought it was time I threw my two penneth in , not sure where we will end up this season & after the start we had last year & where we ended up I think an accurate crystal ball is required, but to be totally honest I am one who will always give someone time but so far Schopp does not fill me with hope & staying up would suit me this season , but as I said I am prepared to give someone time & hopoefully he turns out to be a roaring success , we will see .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12