+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WBA fans

WBA fans

Starting to turn against their HC according to a baggies fan I know , "as bad as Pullis",footballs shocking etc, but they rate our former Captain ! Apparently he's holding the team together with his performances ??

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Starting to turn against their HC according to a baggies fan I know , "as bad as Pullis",footballs shocking etc, but they rate our former Captain ! Apparently he's holding the team together with his performances ??
    Fuq em Roma. However, it sez everything abart modern day football. Less than 10 games in and complaining.

It all hinges with what happens after 46 games, if they get promoted he will be hero & there will be no complaints about the football , however should they fail to reach the promised land then the HC will have been a total failure & the football will have been dire , at the end of the day football fans are a fickle bunch but basically it is all about results .

Welcome shadrack. In my opinion the outcome doesn’t matter. I really disliked last seasons style, the worst entertainment in years. Ok we reached the playoffs and that was an over achievement. We’ll done to the personnel involved. Do I want to watch that every week? Do I feq!

Fans have a right to their opinions, I certainly gave mine on last season.

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Welcome shadrack. In my opinion the outcome doesn’t matter. I really disliked last seasons style, the worst entertainment in years. Ok we reached the playoffs and that was an over achievement. We’ll done to the personnel involved. Do I want to watch that every week? Do I feq!

Fans have a right to their opinions, I certainly gave mine on last season.
    Cheers for welcome ,however our opinions on last season differ , I loved it after Val took over, contrary to a lot of others I thought we played some good stuff in the right areas & we never ever gave up , I love the up an at them style & detest the playing it out from the back style , seasoned internationals make errors with that style so average championship defenders will always struggle & I also find it boring but it wouldn"t do for us all to be the same , the one thing I am certain is that we will not get anything like the points return this season to what we had last year & once again premier league football is a pipe dream where last season we were a stones throw away , this year we are back to trying to stop up .

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    Cheers for welcome ,however our opinions on last season differ , I loved it after Val took over, contrary to a lot of others I thought we played some good stuff in the right areas & we never ever gave up , I love the up an at them style & detest the playing it out from the back style , seasoned internationals make errors with that style so average championship defenders will always struggle & I also find it boring but it wouldn"t do for us all to be the same , the one thing I am certain is that we will not get anything like the points return this season to what we had last year & once again premier league football is a pipe dream where last season we were a stones throw away , this year we are back to trying to stop up .
    Welcome Shadrack, I wasn't sure whether you were new to here or a returner. We did play some good stuff at times last season and Val's management was great. He got them organised and playing 90 plus minutes under the prevailing rules. I don't think he'd have done as well this season.
    Playing out from the back can be boring. I haven't seen us yet this season due to holidays; Forest will be my first game so I'm looking forward to seeing our new style and new players. When I heard of the style change I thought we'd probably make mid table. We'll see eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I wondered when they'd start moaning about the similarities to Pulis football. Anything less than promotion will see Val on his bike I reckon.

Ohh they have scored a late equaliser, but will this be another draw for them ?.
    It's not good enough in the long term is it, if you expect or even demand promotion from your team. Maybe Val is struggling under the extra pressure already!!.

Last season was a 1 off and won't happen again if at all we will be always struggling to avoid the drop once a yoyo club always a yoyo club no matter who's the hc it's the suits upstairs that govern the clubs destiny and we as supporters either take it or they dont

I watch to be entertained. To see players do what I couldn’t. Slamming the ball as high and as long as possible was well within my gift. It’s not got me despite the results.

Each to their own I suppose

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast