+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackpool v Barnsley match thoughts

Absolutely abysmal so far listening to RS , the team is completely devoid of any kind of shape and cohesion .

How long will the ownership tolerate this before they relieve Schopp of his duties ? .

A big half coming up , to say the least .

What get me is that teams are doing to us what we did to teams last season and we are devoid of ideas on how to stop it

I hate to say it but this is going to be a long old season and a struggle for us.

I appreciate we have injuries but some of the selections are baffling to say the least. I want VA to do well however for me, he simply is not good enough at this level. He struggled to find the net in the lower leagues on loan.

VI got the best out of what he had - and some. I have absolutely no agenda with MS and quite frankly the teams demise is someone else's problem to rectify, however I have no confidence in this man from what I have seen. One of the biggest tests for me of any manager is after a half time team talk and as yet it looks the same old same old, no rocket up their ronson. I hope I am proven wrong in the next hour!

I would not be giving him much longer as he seems more hell bent on not losing matches rather than going out and winning them. This will be 9 games without a win

He’s got the answer, he’s fetched Oduor on

Not looking good is it ........

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Not looking good is it ........
    I really hate having to post this because I like to think I give everyone at the club a good bat of the ball .

It isn't so much the results although they aren't great I have to say , we look totally clueless and we haven't got bad players here now .

Don't get me wrong they aren't top 6 by any means but we look bottom 6 and a mid table campaign should be easily achievable .

There's only one doorstep that falls on I'm afraid .

I'd give him the next two games and if there's no sign of improvement I'd get shut and bring someone else in during the next international break .

I've nowt against Marcus but he's making a pig's ear of this and this club with a small budget cannot carry a liability .

This is the first time I’ve feared for our safety this season.
    We’re all thinking or should I say hoping things will change when Morris and Co are fit but I’m beginning to have doubts over this managers team selection and tactics. He doesn’t appear to be able to get the right amount of aggression in our play, we can play some pretty football at times but when that extra bit of effort is needed it isn’t there. We have a number of players who are either not good enough or not ready for championship football.

I am beginning to lose patience with Herr Schopp after watching that. We are toothless upfront, overrun in central midfield, doesn't make subs that improves us.
    If we lose on Wednesday I would get rid.

That was abysmal again! Schloppy hasn’t got a clue how to set this team up to play to our strengths and it’s clear to see the players are not buying into his ways!
    I must admit I’m getting sick to the back teeth of one of my favourite players? Callum Brittain! In the last few games he’s beaten players in the box, had players waiting for the ball but then goes back to try and beat them again and gets robbed of the ball…..so frustrating and haven’t got a clue WHY he’s doing it?
    Toothless attack game on game and players not getting back to defend quickly enough, god help us if Helik ever gets injured.

People might think I'm crazy with his recent record but I bring Stendel back .

Stendel is someone the players would run through brick walls for and there's nowt complicated about his tactics .

Get that high press and intensity back that's sadly lacking .

Let's see some passion back in the technical area .

I get this is probably a left field opinion but none the less I think Daniel with this group of players would have us climbing that table .

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast