+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T Joshua v Usyk.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    There's betting syndicates in Las Vegas who can tell you who'll win and in what round Brin!
    Of course there is, they cover every round with x bets from many syndicates so they always win. Talking of Vegas, I'm due a visit there next year if they sort out their covid issues.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Heavyweight boxing is more in line with your take on moon landings.
    CAM, what timing. I’m flicking through the channels and on Y channel I truly believe what I’m seeing is the true reason why the Yanks faked the moon landings. Anyone reading this now in the UK, flick onto the Y channel on free view to see what I am seeing. The Y channel is the Yesterday channel.

Total fabrication.

I have a trip to Spurs ground next month for the NFL game between Miami Dolphins and Jacksonville Jaguars.

Was trying to take in a game in London on the Saturday before but there seems to be a shortage of games. Fancied Brentford v Chelsea but no chance of tickets for that one.

It’s a fantastic stadium at Tottenham.

Enjoy it all pal wherever you go 👍

Bring back Giant Haystacks and Big Daddy to restore some credibility

What a master class act Usyk is....a well deserved winner!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    What a master class act Usyk is....a well deserved winner!
    Yep, he was awesome. What a great fight, let's see if AJ can do better in the rematch. He wasn't in it tonight really

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Yep, he was awesome. What a great fight, let's see if AJ can do better in the rematch. He wasn't in it tonight really
    Oh, a rematch to generate more money

What a surprise

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    I truly thought AJ would step in at anytime and just bust him in two. Thing is Usyk is far lighter on his feet and his class showed. The rematch will only end in another defeat unless AJ goes straight from the off and knocks him out. A reality check is AJ has met his match as happens to all boxers one day. I just pray Fury batters the loud mouthed Wilder because I would hate that American tool to hold all belts.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Oh, a rematch to generate more money

What a surprise
    Grist have a horlicks pal and settle down.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast