+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Ryder Cup

Quote Originally Posted by thaimillerfan View Post
    When I saw the Euro team for the Ryder cup I thought no way will we retain the cup. Hatton what has he done lately. Westwood,Fleetwood more like dead wood . Poulter over the top to old ,Havland and Wiesberger who are they ? Shane lowery company for Mcllroy who incidently cant get going because team efforts not there from the rest on fire Rham the best of a bad bunch is bringing out the best in his country side kick Garcia. Dont get me wrong love em all like to watch them all play . But Captain Padraington you aint gonna pull this one off . Not having support from euro fans doesnt help and The Arrogant Obnoxious American fans with their over the top attitude doesn't help. Well let the Giddies clean the trophy for a couple of years.
    Where’s the Canadian born Romanians when you need them?

Haha GTTM
    We need more than our bunch of a mixed blend. maybe a rabbit out of an hat.

Haha GTTM
    We need more than our bunch of a mixed blend. maybe a rabbit out of an hat.
    Clutching at hares there I think

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

When I saw the Euro team for the Ryder cup I thought no way will we retain the cup. Hatton what has he done lately. Westwood,Fleetwood more like dead wood . Poulter over the top to old ,Havland and Wiesberger who are they ? Shane lowery company for Mcllroy who incidently cant get going because team efforts not there from the rest on fire Rham the best of a bad bunch is bringing out the best in his country side kick Garcia. Dont get me wrong love em all like to watch them all play . But Captain Padraington you aint gonna pull this one off . Not having support from euro fans doesnt help and The Arrogant Obnoxious American fans with their over the top attitude doesn't help. Well let the Giddies clean the trophy for a couple of years.
    Grist might have something with his Romanian/Canadian theme as the English/NI players particularly are having a nightmare. Other than his Poulter pick I'm not sure you can blame Harrington and the alternative there was Rose and he's been poor lately. At the moment the European team are just not good enough but today is just 12 1x1 so each and everyone of them has a chance to stand up and be counted. As for the crowd, I agree but did you hear the Europeans in France 3 years ago? They were embarrassing.

Looking grim...the crowd is full of American W@nkers, these people are shyte.

Sorry pr1cks

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Looking grim...the crowd is full of American W@nkers, these people are shyte.

Sorry pr1cks

I didn’t realise the Obama clan followed golf

Well that was excruciating to watch and it just goes to show that 3 years is a long time in golf after the big win in France. Before the event I was surprised when I saw a poll on the BBC website where respondents were voting 4/1 that Europe would retain the cup. Even allowing for sentiment/bias that seemed a bit out of touch with the makeup of the teams (8 out of 10 of the world's top golfers v a team of old men who were not even in good form), age of the teams (US had finally pensioned off the old guard of Woods/Mickelson/Bubba Watson) and where it was being played with few 'away' fans.

Hopefully Europe have some up and coming stars, if not then the writing might be on the wall for 2023 and beyond. In fact I think the US could even name the same team now for 2023/2025 and I'd put money on them winning it. In 2025 it's going to be played at Bethpage Black and it's rumoured it may be the first major event held on a 8,000+ yard course. If Europe continue with the 'old men' they are going to need to use electric buggies

Still, as I said, a couple of years is a long time in golf so who knows what Rome 2023 will bring?

Were we sht or were the septics good?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Were we sht or were the septics good?
    A bit of both I'd say.

PS Don't talk to me about septics. I have 3 and they are full of sh!t

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast