+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lutv

Lutv

I believe many on here use lutv, i for one never have, but I'm thinking of doing it as its only 3.49 a month, is it worth it or any good?

I was on it years back. it only worked about half the time. Money was not the issue. It was just maddening that you could not get to work on game day. The worst part was that when it did not work and you'd go out on the web they'd shut down the broadcast mid game due to copyright infrigement. A double whammy.

Not sure if it has improved.

Hmmmm, not good.

Had it for several years up until 2019. Not great. PS. Audio only during live game. Watch match the following day due to broadcasting restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Hmmmm, not good.
    I don't know sounds cheap but from what I have sourced over the years is they show all the under 23 and 21 matches live plus the woman's games and a heap of premier unless of course, sky forces them not to show a game. Also, they do show historical parts of the club from games and individuals. The past problems were just no financing which Rad has rectified so I presume not many problems like before. Lastly, money goes to support the club.
    I don't get it because where I am there are restrictions so I would not be able to watch live games.

Now TV is decent enough but more expensive - quite a lot of options as to what you include or don’t.

The problem is that to get all games you need all the major provider packages which is nuts (or just move abroad but that is a bit extreme).

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Now TV is decent enough but more expensive - quite a lot of options as to what you include or don’t.

The problem is that to get all games you need all the major provider packages which is nuts (or just move abroad but that is a bit extreme).
    It's the same here all sports are with all different providers and growing. This season I joined for 3 years the company that stream's the premier league now I find out next season other providers are biding eg Amazon so looks like I'll be stuck on 2 years for nothing.
    We had laws here that free to air channel had first refusal on sports but that has gone out the window.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)