+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is it any surprise ?

Is it any surprise ?

People seem surprised we’re crap but with players like Johnstone ajayi furlong Livermore Phillips Robinson grant hugill and a very one dimensional manager with no plan B is it any surprise

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    People seem surprised we’re crap but with players like Johnstone ajayi furlong Livermore Phillips Robinson grant hugill and a very one dimensional manager with no plan B is it any surprise
    I’m not saying it should happen .but which Albion manager has had the least games till he was sacked. Only out of curiosity honest.

I’m getting sick and tired of this manager now, seems clueless.
    Also we have the lack of forwards so why send Morton back out on loan? The guys not 17 but 22 years old, if he ain’t gonna make it now he never will, so frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    I’m getting sick and tired of this manager now, seems clueless.
    Also we have the lack of forwards so why send Morton back out on loan? The guys not 17 but 22 years old, if he ain’t gonna make it now he never will, so frustrating

A cardboard cutout would be more effective than Livermore!

Not just Liverless Phillips is hit n miss
    Grants crap
    Diangana has no one to link or pass with / to
    We can’t defend

Quote Originally Posted by boinggazmic View Post
    I’m not saying it should happen .but which Albion manager has had the least games till he was sacked. Only out of curiosity honest.
    Pardew must be in with a shout with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Pardew must be in with a shout with this one.
    Pepe Mel lasted a day under 4 months.

Amongst “proper” managerial appointments I think he may be the shortest in the last 50 years.

For me it’s down to lack of investment. We never spent a penny in the window. Been hit by injuries to a couple if key players. Threadbare squad in terms of quality. Ok Val has his own style of play ..... but despite all the above we are unbeaten after nine games and top of the league. Give Val a chance ......

Quote Originally Posted by Barrera View Post
    For me it’s down to lack of investment. We never spent a penny in the window. Been hit by injuries to a couple if key players. Threadbare squad in terms of quality. Ok Val has his own style of play ..... but despite all the above we are unbeaten after nine games and top of the league. Give Val a chance ......

I agree - not his fault we have some poor poor players! Hope Livermore gets replaced soon and offers nothing. Phillips too inconsistent!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)