+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Karlan Grant

Karlan Grant

What does this useless disinterested lump bring? Whoever talent spotted him must think Diane Abbott is a beauty!!

He had scored some decent goals for Huddersfield but dont think he has ever had a decent game for us and seems to lack confidence, too tentative and makes wrong choices far too often. Certainly not a natural goal scorer and cannot see why he is still on tonight and Diangana taken off !

Oh well, what do any of us know?🤔 to be fair Grant may have been a bit lucky with his first goal but he took his second one well and once we started playing the ball on the ground more and upped the intensity we began to create better movement and chances. Problem is that we only started to play like this when it was almost too late. As many have said, our league position certainly doesn't seem to reflect our abilities and with no investment Val better work on his pigs ear to silk purse skills pretty sharpish. Still, it was good to get the 3 points and pleased for Grant. COYB!

Let’s be honest Grant has been the opposite of a rip roaring success since we bought him. Clearly his confidence has been shot to pieces especially after we was dropped out of sight by Big Sam last season. But there is some quality there in his finishing. Remember his first goal for us against Brighton last season ... one touch in the box then bang. Second goal tonight was the same after a quick build up then a great finish.

Just hope this helps him turn a corner and show why we paid £15m. Let’s face it we need someone to put the ball in the net.

If he gets 15 to 20 we'll probably make top 2 if he get 10 or less it will he plays offs.

That second last night is the clinical finish we have been missing.

However, I still don't know what CR did to be benched all the time now.

Should be a great boost for his confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    If he gets 15 to 20 we'll probably make top 2 if he get 10 or less it will he plays offs.

That second last night is the clinical finish we have been missing.

However, I still don't know what CR did to be benched all the time now.
    Agree, the finishes we saw from him last night are what we saw when he was at Huddersfield.
    He isn't a physical player he needs Hugill to do that and make the space for him.
    Agree about Robinson too, quick thinking and quick feet, the three forwards we finished with last night should be the ones that start next game.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    What does this useless disinterested lump bring? Whoever talent spotted him must think Diane Abbott is a beauty!!
    Whatever your thoughts on Diane Abbott this post aged worse than Brigitte Bardot 😊 .

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Whatever your thoughts on Diane Abbott this post aged worse than Brigitte Bardot 😊 .

Rather see Diane Abbott than the two gays dancing on Strictly last night which put me right off my glass of red! As for Brigitte she's perhaps more your era than mine and married as many times as our Karlan has scored

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Rather see Diane Abbott than the two gays dancing on Strictly last night which put me right off my glass of red! As for Brigitte she's perhaps more your era than mine and married as many times as our Karlan has scored
    Firstly, beauty is in the eye of the beholder even if said beholder wishes to hang onto an appendage with the third eye of another.

Secondly and with the greatest of respect I'd be very surprised to find someone who spent so much time with the clubhouse lads was younger than myself.

Thirdly I think we both can agree it would be in the best interests of West Bromwich Albion and ourselves were Karlan Grant to fulfill our wishes regarding performances and goal returns.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)