+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I've sponsored a player for the season.

He had a decent game yesterday, Brin. Good for you mate!

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    He had a decent game yesterday, Brin. Good for you mate!
    Thank you CT, but I'm intrigued as to why Warne took him off. He looked composed and played some really good long range passes opening Crewe up and was up and down the wing which I found refreshing. Very puzzling what Warne did to the back line at the start of the second half??

Noticed your sponsorship in today's programme. How much does it cost and what do you get as perks?

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    Noticed your sponsorship in today's programme. How much does it cost and what do you get as perks?
    £600 but no perks really other than they reckon that players wear 5 or 6 shirts a season and the shirts go to the sponsors once used.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Thank you CT, but I'm intrigued as to why Warne took him off. He looked composed and played some really good long range passes opening Crewe up and was up and down the wing which I found refreshing. Very puzzling what Warne did to the back line at the start of the second half??
    He said he is more defensive minded so put Ferguson on…..but with mattock injured maybe in that case he could have slotted back in at left back…

I hope we don”t go down the Trevor Clarke route with him..

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    He said he is more defensive minded so put Ferguson on…..but with mattock injured maybe in that case he could have slotted back in at left back…

I hope we don”t go down the Trevor Clarke route with him..
    Indeed! I think this lad can finally fill Mattocks left back slot......if given half a chance but we all know Warne and left backs!

Why don't we sponsor a player next season from the MM site? Anyone fancy chipping in?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Why don't we sponsor a player next season from the MM site? Anyone fancy chipping in?
    pigs have just done that. keep off their board.

I'll sponsor a striker if we ever get one.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    pigs have just done that. keep off their board.
    ??? I haven't got the idea off the pigs board seeing as I very rarely look on it, its something I thought might appeal to some who post on here.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast