+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: ot another stoopid scam

ot another stoopid scam

your national insurance number has been used fraudulently . please confirm your number. or it will cause in a fine or court case 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😂

If they traced me from my number they know it . Romanian toohats.

One of the huge differences between the UK and France amongst many regarding the health service is the ID cards.

First of all every time you go to the dentist, a doctors, a nurse, a surgeon, go for an eye test, an x-ray or any medical rdv you have to produce your card. It's the Cart ***** and it's chipped and has a photo of you on it! Even your sick note goes through this card system so that the government takes over the payment of your salary.

No card you have to pay and you'll get riembursed when you've filled in the paperwork and sent it off.

I still remember my NI number off by heart but couldn't tell you my home phone number!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    One of the huge differences between the UK and France amongst many regarding the health service is the ID cards.

First of all every time you go to the dentist, a doctors, a nurse, a surgeon, go for an eye test, an x-ray or any medical rdv you have to produce your card. It's the Cart ***** and it's chipped and has a photo of you on it! Even your sick note goes through this card system so that the government takes over the payment of your salary.

No card you have to pay and you'll get riembursed when you've filled in the paperwork and sent it off.
    We should have this I the UK