+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - West Ham United ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Because we praise Ortas efforts so much success. Even James looks like a waste of money anyhow such is life. Just pray we can stay up.
    Please do not include me in any reference that makes mention of "praising Orta".

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    When we were in the championship you moaned that there was no plan and we wouldn’t go up.

There clearly is a plan and we are a work in progress and will be for a few years as we slowly but surely improve the squad.

I have also said we need more in midfield but Gallagher went to Palace by choice and O’Brien offers were rebuffed. We bought players to develop instead.

I would be delighted if we had a top quality squad but we don’t but the ambition is to get there.

Injuries and players off form haven’t mean we have at started with a whimper.

Glad we signed James when he became available he is a great addition and gives us depth.

We have what we have and no pout. Moaning about it. I will leave you to delight in our misfortune.
    You choose to ascribe "delight" to those who see the clubs misfortune (at least you are honest enough to acknowledge our misfortune!). Anger, frustration, disgust, anxiety, disappointment, all the above, but delight? We might disagree on lots of matters Leeds-related but the one thing I would never assume is that anyone who posts here (apart maybe from Rosey and Hugh G Rection), would "delight" in anything that damages the club, shame on you.

I wouldn't give firpo 2 games, let alone, god forbid 20, the season will be lost before he comes good, if he ever does, he looks like a rabbit in the headlights, he's even worse than Roberts, and that takes some doing, alioski was brilliant, I rated him highly, defended, scored and made goals, this clown does nothing but give them away, gutted we didn't even get a point today as we deserved one, Cresswell should replace Cooper when struik and lorente are fit, Koch the jury is still out, just get rid of firpo.

Sadly MB will persist with Cooper Firpo Roberts,
    Unless of course they get injured or suspended.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    When we were in the championship you moaned that there was no plan and we wouldn’t go up.

There clearly is a plan and we are a work in progress and will be for a few years as we slowly but surely improve the squad.

I have also said we need more in midfield but Gallagher went to Palace by choice and O’Brien offers were rebuffed. We bought players to develop instead.

I would be delighted if we had a top quality squad but we don’t but the ambition is to get there.

Injuries and players off form haven’t mean we have at started with a whimper.

Glad we signed James when he became available he is a great addition and gives us depth.

We have what we have and no pout. Moaning about it. I will leave you to delight in our misfortune.
    WTF lol when did I say we don't have a plan I recall stating a few times we have one lol
    So we spend about 140 mil last season and this and we don't have a quality squad well hello
    The only delight I get is when so-called experts are one-eyed and can't see the real situation.
    It's ok relax Firpo will be gold Rod will score a ton foreshow won't be a cripple all is rose.

I Hope Meslier don't go down as I watched the under 23s and that new keeper is garbage But there is hope Kiki is only on loan we can bring him back.

Just watched the "lowlights", and OMG WHAT THE F00K IS FIRPO DOING PLAYING FOR LEEDS? Doesn't know where the left side of the pitch is (apparently), doesn't know how to run quickly (jogging seems to be something of a challenge), can't keep his fat f00king ar5e out of the way when NOT defending where he SHOULD be, I mean just what the sweet jeesus f00king hell is he doing wearing an LUFC shirt, never mind playing for the 1st team, jeesus wept.

Firpo ain't good, but will give him another couple of games....

Roberts is not good enough. Contrary to the commentator earlier, no way is he a 'like for like' replacement.

Perform like we did today (as a team), and Phillips, Meslier and Raphina will be gone by the end of the winter transfer window, because we will be where we are today, in the relegation zone, and not one of those players ( at the very least) will accept playing for a Championship side, whether that be LUFC or not.

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Firpo ain't good, but will give him another couple of games....

Roberts is not good enough. Contrary to the commentator earlier, no way is he a 'like for like' replacement.
    We paid an eight-figure sum for a player who "ain't good" (putting it mildly). What sh1thead signs a cheque for £13m for a player who "ain't good"?

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)