+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A little tale to lighten your day...

Talking A little tale to lighten your day...

Yesterday I was giving the old MGTF a run to the golf driving range and on my way home I drew up next to a Bentley V8 2 door coupe at the traffic lights on the dual carriageway going into Bolton.

It was a beast of a car, new plates, metallic grey with huge alloy wheels with the Bentley logo adorning this super car. I had to have a peek who was driving what must be a £200,000 car, but it had really dark smoked windows..

I had the top down on my battered MGTF and nonchantly pressed the button to bring down the passenger window to have a proper gander. Simultaneously, the driver's window went down on the Bentley and I asked what turned out to be a Manchester United and current England international if he fancied a straight swap?

He smiled and winked and replied with not an ounce of malice, "F**k Off". It made my day!

I reckon he knew you were kidding - Bt.....I mean, who in their right mind would swap a classic like this....

.....for one of these gadget filled and boringly boorish monsters of mediocraty.

On reflection Norder, that's exactly what I thought...

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)