+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cornet Crocked on his full PL debut.

Norder A fruitcake on its own? I has to be with Italian expresso coffee, with milk ,of course. Not with tea?

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Norder A fruitcake on its own? It has to be with Italian expresso coffee, with milk ,of course. Not with tea?
    sorry balam, am not supplying the drinks...but nextime I give the award....I'll do it wit fruitloops, and nurse it with a little milk.

.....but it's tea with the fruit cake for me. What do you wet with your Lockshen Pudding ?

.....a glass of Arak, or cup of Sachlav ?

Norder: Its called quality and the luxury of life. Would you think of not putting toilet roles in your Bathroom and Toilet? Or going out for drinks with an old friend ,then saying to him as you drink yours, ''buy your own drinks you stingy bugger? Or picking Dandelions as flowers for your dearests sweetest lady's birthday. Its just not done! Neither is offering a Fruit cake on its own. That's not total enjoyment. A Fruit cake? Can you imagine sitting down ,playing Aria on a 'G' string by Johann Sebastian Bach, and eating just a fruit cake? Nowhere is that a state of extreme delight or shouts of pure sheer ecstasy, or a feeling of excitement and pleasure. Just say the word, Espresso, Ristretto, Doppio, Cappuccino, Caffé Latte, the list is almost endless, and a Fruitcake! Explore your world, let the music play on.

'' Tea '' ???

Norder: Its called quality and the luxury of life. Would you think of not putting toilet roles in your Bathroom and Toilet? Or going out for drinks with an old friend ,then saying to him as you drink yours, ''buy your own drinks you stingy bugger? Or picking Dandelions as flowers for your dearests sweetest lady's birthday. Its just not done! Neither is offering a Fruit cake on its own. That's not total enjoyment. A Fruit cake? Can you imagine sitting down ,playing Aria on a 'G' string by Johann Sebastian Bach, and eating just a fruit cake? Nowhere is that a state of extreme delight or shouts of pure sheer ecstasy, or a feeling of excitement and pleasure. Just say the word, Espresso, Ristretto, Doppio, Cappuccino, Caffé Latte, the list is almost endless, and a Fruitcake! Explore your world, let the music play on.

'' Tea '' ???
    As a fruitcake myself Balan I have sadly spent periods in my life when I was unaccompanied but there is nothing better than those times when I have been offered a little spice or sauce.

You bunch of whingers! Shame about Cornet missing the next match but reports suggest he'll be back after that so it's hardly the end of the world given that the winger we signed broke his 5th metatarsal in his first game and both he and the striker we signed are out for 8 to 10 weeks. You'll be fine but TBF Cornet definitely looked lively, took his goal well and certainly adds pace to your attack.
    Wouldn't be worried about your home match with Norwich - but they'll be targeting you for their first point so providing you don't do owt daft....

Quote Originally Posted by wanderlust View Post
    You bunch of whingers! Shame about Cornet missing the next match but reports suggest he'll be back after that so it's hardly the end of the world given that the winger we signed broke his 5th metatarsal in his first game and both he and the striker we signed are out for 8 to 10 weeks. You'll be fine but TBF Cornet definitely looked lively, took his goal well and certainly adds pace to your attack.
    Wouldn't be worried about your home match with Norwich - but they'll be targeting you for their first point so providing you don't do owt daft....
    Of course they will be targeting us because we are in a similar run, however, should they beat us it is just another game gone and not the end of the world, in spite of the meltdown which will pour forth from lots of fans.
    As of today there are 96 points available to play for so no need to go into panic mode. Remember that two seasons ago Norwich had beaten Newcastle and then beat Manchester City the week before they came to the Turf ---they lost and that was their 6th game of the season. They did not win again until their 23rd match when they beat Bournemouth, who were by that time in freefall, by 1-0.
    A long way to go this season, so let's see where it takes us.

'' Tea '' ???
    Tea goes with Eat....like a Tap goes with a Mataphor.....Balam, so let them drink Water as they Ate, stay Hydrated.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)