+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pep

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Fvck off Peter
    Hes looking in to see if anybody knows who 6 Arabs are who assaulted one of the funs star players at weekend. Courier not saying much about it so must have been Arabs according to the Fun

Quote Originally Posted by Dave63 View Post
    Hes looking in to see if anybody knows who 6 Arabs are who assaulted one of the funs star players at weekend. Courier not saying much about it so must have been Arabs according to the Fun
    must be a load of sh!te that. Star players in that team - fvck off lol

Sorry to admit this but had a wee nosey on the Dark Blues Forum. Normally it's for a laugh at Cobra the Cheerleader. They've got more than one thread where everyone is saying their bad luck is bound to change, they'll start converting their chances soon. What bad luck is this? Like missing a penalty is suddenly some kind of bad luck.

It reminded me of Billy McKay and the season we went down. Some right bad luck he had in front of goal in one v ones

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Sorry to admit this but had a wee nosey on the Dark Blues Forum. Normally it's for a laugh at Cobra the Cheerleader. They've got more than one thread where everyone is saying their bad luck is bound to change, they'll start converting their chances soon. What bad luck is this? Like missing a penalty is suddenly some kind of bad luck.

It reminded me of Billy McKay and the season we went down. Some right bad luck he had in front of goal in one v ones
    Funny we have had bad luck much of the season too. I think you are being unfair - as soon as the bad luck of passing and crossing from no neck is sorted through karma they will be flying. I envisage Beckham esque deliveries into the box from the neckless to the thumb and his ankle bracelet.

Actually nah we told them neckless is skillful, nice guy, can dribble but generally cant deliver. I still like McMullan tbh hasnt slated us didnt try and provoke and i reckon if he scored against us he wouldnt really do a usual derry type celebration.

Also bit early to say the dee will go down - i think they will get up league a bit - as soon as they sack pep.

Must stay

Mind the gap

I thought he was gonna burst oot greetin during his post match interview, think he kens he’s a baw hair away fae the bullet

The Groin Stroker got another assist yesterday so that's 2-0 to Peter,every cloud has a silver lining mate.

Pep's interview starts off with......

"They got their goal and we fell to pieces."

I feel a song coming on.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuZT...hannel=mdoelle

He wasn't happy with the team yesterday and said so on the radio. That's not a good sign...

I’m getting a bit concerned. We need Pep to grab a sneaky point somewhere soon or otherwise one of the great managerial careers may end barely before it got started.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)