+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Crewe Alexander Post Match Thoughts

Crewe Alexander Post Match Thoughts

In addition to being one of the worst cup teams in football are we also becoming one of the worst teams when it comes to closing out a game? When you bring on a defender who gets booked, gives away a penalty that costs us the win and at the same time gets himself sent off it's seemingly so.

Thoughts on today's events?

I hate football. That's my thoughts.

Well quite simple Harding should not be playing at left side of a back three ! That’s four goals he has gifted the opposition ? He seems totally bemused playing there ? Don’t blame him blame Warne he was great at right back !
    I said at the beginning that was Tilts place and letting him go would cost us ? Even so when Mattock goes off at half time why not move Bola there and bring Ferguson on at left wing back ? Is that too simple a move for the management team ?????

I tested positive for Covid-19 this morning so was saved from witnessing what sounds like the same old due to having to self isolate.

Can’t really blame Warney he’s not the one missing the multiple chances we are creating.

It was so clear from half way through the 2nd half that we let Crewe have too much ball, and not scoring our so many chances, they could so easily get at least one goal. Not only did they get a goal, we lose Harding for a couple of matches. So disappointing!

As I predicted a defeat in the usual disappointing manner before the game I'm quite buoyed by the fact we got a point. 😂👍

RUFC aren't good for my health. Plenty of chances not converted and I'm not blaming one person but f**k me Freddie is so frustrating. Just knock it in, less than 6 yards out, again.

Is anyone actually surprised? This is exactly what we do. Two decent away results and then fail to win at home when we're expected to.

I'm absolutely fuming because this seems to be a hallmark of PW's teams. It'll happen again and again this season because PW simply does not learn. Just not good enough from this squad of players.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    Is anyone actually surprised? This is exactly what we do. Two decent away results and then fail to win at home when we're expected to.

I'm absolutely fuming because this seems to be a hallmark of PW's teams. It'll happen again and again this season because PW simply does not learn. Just not good enough from this squad of players.
    Like comms said, he can't go on the pitch and put all the chances in the back of the net. Not about PW not learning, it was about wasting lots of chances and Wes panicking. I agree that Wes shouldn't be playing on the left of a 3 ideally but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be able to defend a cross without getting all in a muddle and pulling his man down.

Don't blame me I voted for brexit

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast