+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unfortunately....

A business colleague sent me a text after yesterdays game simply saying 'Barnsley struggling?'

I replied - lose at home against Forest mid week and a vacancy for Barnsley Coach will exist.

Enough!!!!...3000 of us wasted money AGAIN to follow that tripe !!!
    We made an average winger look awesome because we play our full backs in midfield...We rely on 2nd rate strikers. And our center midfield STILL CANT LAST A GAME.
    Sorry but GET THIS CLOWNE OUT OF OUR CLUB !

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    Enough!!!!...3000 of us wasted money AGAIN to follow that tripe !!!
    We made an average winger look awesome because we play our full backs in midfield...We rely on 2nd rate strikers. And our center midfield STILL CANT LAST A GAME.
    Sorry but GET THIS CLOWNE OUT OF OUR CLUB !
    And even I know im one of the biggest happy clappers. And will swallow most stuff bfc tells us. This is a mess!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    A business colleague sent me a text after yesterdays game simply saying 'Barnsley struggling?'

I replied - lose at home against Forest mid week and a vacancy for Barnsley Coach will exist.
    I have a funny feeling that the players want him out and we will see whether this is the case against Forest in midweek. We will either roll our sleeves up and show a bit of character or we will go a couple of goals down early and the atmosphere will get toxic - something which will test the backbone of a young squad.

What concerns me is that if the first 45 minutes was unacceptable then why did we not see a different mentality in the second half? I'll tell you why, because the players don't listen to a word he says and are on easy street. As much as I cant argue with Woodrows goals to game ratio being good, his contribution to a game for me is minimal and spends more time playing the victim on the floor and p!ssing about with his shorts as if he's doing some sort of speedo commercial. Captain material he aint - give the armband to Helik. I stand corrected on this point though

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post

I think your colleague is spot on Chops , while ever this fella is here , we will struggle , it's looking like the player's are not playing for him, and now it seems the fans have had enough too , where is the black Gridlet "Devante" ? On his way out Schopps should take him along with both Williams lads, Odour and a few more , Iseka" embarrassing "diving and rightly booked, don't hold your breath regarding these Beljun lad's ,,,

Chien has said, "We will be stronger this season"

That lad knows his football so keep the faith.

The one thing I know is that tykes ain't stupid .

Of course there are ones who defend the indefensible and one or two are completely unrealistic of the club's place in the modern game .

Almost universally everyone can see this guy is a dud .

Most of us knew last season was a one off but we also knew we were capable of more than holding our own with the squad we have here this season .

Agree Animal. I knew when we appointed him this guy wasn't the right choice. No pedigree as a player or Head Coach.

He must have come cheap an obvious choice
    for the suits

Its been suggested a few times that he just doesn't seem to show any interest during matches, and stands there looking bored etc.
    Ok I know that doesn't really prove anything, but its still not what we want to see is it, especially if or when the games are going against us.
    Come on Marcus man show us some signs of interest, show us some signs that you DO actually want to be here and that you DO actually want this to work our for you and for us. Because its not looking good right now, let me tell you that for FREE!!.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast