+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chesterfield v Torquay

Now if Bromley can stop Grimsby getting 3 points on Tuesday, the damage of our poor result today is mitigated to a degree.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Torquay equalise! 2-2! We'll take that!
    Can’t believe that. I turned it off to focus on the boxing and golf(why?). I thought I’d have a quick read of Mad and unexpectedly got a smile on my face.

The Cheaterfurlough manager's post match interview is sure to be a must watch methinks. I'm going to seek it out.

A bit of a 'Brucey Bonus' to see we only dropped one point to them.

The other theory is that we played Altrincham and they gained one point on us.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    The Cheaterfurlough manager's post match interview is sure to be a must watch methinks. I'm going to seek it out.
    Good idea. He handles disappointment about as well as the residents of NCM message board!

Good idea. He handles disappointment about as well as the residents of NCM message board!
    Haven't found it yet but it should be a treat. I wonder whose fault it will be? Must be Gary Johnson I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    A bit of a 'Brucey Bonus' to see we only dropped one point to them.

The other theory is that we played Altrincham and they gained one point on us.
    You 2nd comment is the more accurate reflection.

He's certainly emotional, wears his heart on his sleeve and has a little tantrum whenever he doesn't win.

He would fit in well on NCM.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    He's certainly emotional, wears his heart on his sleeve and has a little tantrum whenever he doesn't win.

He would fit in well on NCM.
    He said that they controlled the second half from beginning to end. Conceding 2 goals in the last 6 minutes says differently imo.

Now if Bromley can stop Grimsby getting 3 points on Tuesday, the damage of our poor result today is mitigated to a degree.
    If today’s result was a one off we’d all be looking how other teams do, but we’ve got to be looking to ourselves and why we keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast