+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T -AJ v Usyk

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    There may be a clause but I saw nothing tonight that would suggest AJ would win a re-match. Totally outclassed and lucky he wasn’t even taken out in the final round.

Oh and edit to add - maybe it’s a blessing in disguise for AJ. Fury would absolutely destroy the Joshua we saw tonight.
    The only thing that will beat Usyk in a rematch is a heavier AJ because Usyk is the much better boxer.....Fury must be laughing his tits aff.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    The only thing that will beat Usyk in a rematch is a heavier AJ because Usyk is the much better boxer.....Fury must be laughing his tits aff.
    He just lost his biggest possible payday of his career, not a chance he is laughing right now. Has probably smashed up his living room after watching it.

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    He just lost his biggest possible payday of his career, not a chance he is laughing right now. Has probably smashed up his living room after watching it.
    Fury will be worth more than £50M after the Wilder fight. I doubt he's that fussed tbh. More likely laughing his t!ts aff.

And another thing - if there’s something that’s going to spur your opponent on even more are ludicrous ring walks like AJs tonight. Keep the fireworks for IN the ring, not out of it. It was actually a bit of a minter frankly.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Fury will be worth more than £50M after the Wilder fight. I doubt he's that fussed tbh. More likely laughing his t!ts aff.
    Yep, I’ll be very surprised if Fury loses to Wilder. And Fury’s doing it in the BIG markets i.e. Vegas etc. To be honest, I think AJ needed the Fury fight more than Fury needed AJ.

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    No way.....Heavyweight boxing is millions in the back pocket no matter what happens....can you imagine Fury v Usyk? How strange a fight would that be ? I actually think that Fury for once would respect his opponent Wilder v Joshua would be more fashionable and easier to promote I suppose but fk that

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    And another thing - if there’s something that’s going to spur your opponent on even more are ludicrous ring walks like AJs tonight. Keep the fireworks for IN the ring, not out of it. It was actually a bit of a minter frankly.
    Was thinking that myself at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Wilder v Joshua would be more fashionable and easier to promote I suppose but fk that
    That would be a great fight. Guaranteed knockout in there somewhere. Two sh!te chins & defences coupled with two almighty right hands.

I have only paid for one AJ fight cos he's a phoney,i seriously considered going to Vegas to see the Gypsy King though.The London hype never touched me regarding AJ i will give him the money if he is ever daft enough to step into the ring with Fury because that's his retirement gig.

I was listening to his fight tonight on 5 Live,he was getting out-boxed it was boring as phuck and i fell asleep around the 4th,when i woke up it was all over.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)