+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: BBC At It Again!!!!

BBC At It Again!!!!

Thought I would put my feet up and open a nice bottle of red and watch Strictly!

Why oh why do the BBC need one dancing couple to be a couple of guys - FFS!! Who the hell wants to watch two gays dancing?

Put me right off the Rioja that I was drinking and it was a good year too!

Changed channels now!! What next two dykes or two couples in wheelchairs? To think we pay for this s hite!

We’ve also turned over, will turn back in 10 mins after the dross has passed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    We’ve also turned over, will turn back in 10 mins after the dross has passed.

Shouldn’t be allowed Bomber! Isn’t the token judge enough?

Just switched over and opened a bottle of Shiraz now after that bitter taste!

If people want to do a bit of uphill gardening then crack on, but I’m sick and tired of having it thrown at us at every turn by the dismal BBC and atrocious Sky Tv

It's not the BBC's fault you both tuned into Strictly. It's strictly off the viewing menu in our house. Think I'd rather tattoo my eyeballs using drawing pins and my own excrement than watch that shyt 😊 .

Never watch the programme but agree with the sentiments regarding the gay couple. I always thought that dance partners were male and female.Obviously not.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    Never watch the programme but agree with the sentiments regarding the gay couple. I always thought that dance partners were male and female.Obviously not.

Nothing against gays at all as actually the gay judges are good. But to have two gays dancing together in a well loved prime time television programme is make a needless spectacle that ridicules that s exuality

I wished I had seen that lol, but I never watch much TV, especially Strictly, BGT and other stuff.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)